14 votes
The Matrix Trilogy
0.41%
1 votes
The Red Curtain Trilogy
241 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087
What is the "Dollars" triliogy?
Sergio Leone's trilogy starring Clint Eastwood. Also known as The Man With No Name Trilogy.

Fistfull of Dollars
For a Few Dollars More
The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by The Silver Bullet
I love how some of you can complain about the third films in many of these trilogies, and then vote for The Lord of the Rings, which hasn't even released it's third film yet.

Okay first of all, don't mess with my polls buddy, second, the Lord of the Rings: the Return of the King will obviously be epic, it's like DUH! I'm ASSUMING that you've read the books. If you have, I don't know how you couldn't vote for LOTR.
And found he was eating his shoe.

Oh, it's classy alright.
Like a fox.
Why, that's laugh out loud funny, by gum it is!

Godfather............

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by Nikki
Godfather............
You called?

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Your poll sucked dick, friend. Deal with it.

Okay so I should have had put the Godfather on there, I'll agree with that. Also not to sound mean or anything but, "F*CK OFF! I won't friggin' deal with it because a** holes like you piss me off. I'm sorry, but would you like me messing with your ****? Friend.

I just know they're coming to kill me.
What ever happened to the Friday trilogy? Wasn't that the greatest trilogy of ALL TIME? I mean, seriouisly... can't get enough of Ice Cube, can we?

(Just joking around with my post- never saw the Friday movies, probably never will )

Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087
What ever happened to the Friday trilogy? Wasn't that the greatest trilogy of ALL TIME? I mean, seriouisly... can't get enough of Ice Cube, can we?

(Just joking around with my post- never saw the Friday movies, probably never will )
The frst one was a riot, and I like the second as well. I haven't seen the third yet.

Didn't see it.
The Star Wars Trilogy - Some of the poorest acting of all time.
The Lord of the Rings Trilogy - Number 2 was weak.
The Indiana Jones Trilogy - Very entertaining. My number 2.
The Back to the Future Trilogy - Fun
The Godfather Trilogy - Easily the best, IMO
The Dollars Trilogy - Never even heard of it.
The Three Colors Trilogy - Never even heard of it.
The Matrix Trilogy - number 2 was weak.
The Red Curtain Trilogy - Never even heard of it.

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Originally Posted by jamesglewisf
The Star Wars Trilogy - Some of the poorest acting of all time.
The Lord of the Rings Trilogy - Number 2 was weak.
The Indiana Jones Trilogy - Very entertaining. My number 2.
The Back to the Future Trilogy - Fun
The Godfather Trilogy - Easily the best, IMO
The Dollars Trilogy - Never even heard of it.
The Three Colors Trilogy - Never even heard of it.
The Matrix Trilogy - number 2 was weak.
The Red Curtain Trilogy - Never even heard of it.
I highly disagree on some of your stuff, then again, I do agree with you on some things, but first:

THE DISAGREEMENTS:
1. The Star Wars Trilogy- Did not have some of the poorest acting of all time; don't know where you got that one from.
2. LOTR- Two wasn't weak. I actually found it more better than the first, with more action and everything fitting in. And it takes place exactly where the other one left off at.

And now,

THE AGREEMENTS
1. The Godfather Trilogy- I really don't think the 3rd was the best in my opinion. How well did it do in the BO?
2. Matrix Trilogy- At first, I thought the second was not only weak- but bad. But, after giving it some thought, I guess it was OK in a sense. (Third one comes out tommorrow- I guess I'll see it, what the heck)
3. Back to the Future- Truly is fun.
4. Indiana Jones- Yes, Definently.

Delirious and deluded
I chose The Indiana Jones trilogy even thought I am a HUGE Matrix and LOTR fan-- but I didn't vote for them yet because I haven't seen the final fim for either of them yet. I was torn between Indiana Jones and Back to the Future. All of them are great movies that you watch over and over without getting tired of.

I must become Caligari..!
There are too many people here who dont know what the Dollars Trilogy is......... And it Pis*es me off.
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

I believe it was Immanuel Kant, or perhaps Terry Pratchett, who once said, "Beware of people who call you 'friend,' as they are rarely being friendly."

That having been said, I'll take some Godfather with a side of LotR and a carton of Star Wars.

I love how some of you can complain about the third films in many of these trilogies, and then vote for The Lord of the Rings, which hasn't even released it's third film yet.
He did say that it could moviesor books, but you can't really expect the quality of the 3rd movie to be any lower than the 1st 2 anyways b/c they were all made at the same time.

Messenger from Hades' Gate
Evil Dead was the greatest trilogy! (And then comes the original Star Wars trilogy!)