Which Do You Think Is The Governator's (Arnold Schwarzenegger) Best Movie?

Tools    

Cyberdine Systems Model 101
I'm going with Terminator 2. He was born to play the Terminator role. He's also great in Conan the Barbarian. As someone had already mentioned, Conan had a great score. In my opinion, Arnold is one of the biggest action stars in the 80's. He showed the audience that he could play a real action hero.

An American In Paris ****/*****
Once Upon A Time In China *****/*****
Father of the Bride ****/*****
Spartacus *****/*****
The Hidden Fortress ****/*****

You can view my review for each of those films at T-850's Reviews

I'll have to go with T2.
Followed by True Lies, Predator, T1, Conan.

My dad took me to see Conan the Barbarian when it was released and I still love it.
Plus Basil Poledouris' score is pretty good, too.
And sawdust restaurants with oyster shells

From The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock by T.S.Eliot

i would have to say conan the barbarian.

Nearly all of Arnie's movies are awsome. I cudnt pick a favourite from my top bunch. I loved Terminator 2 and Predator probably the most but Kindergarden Cop and Jingle All The Way were great fun too! And Commando was legendary! Loved it!

I ate all your bees.
Originally Posted by ArchibaldTuttle
He sucks as an actor, so I will just pick my favorite: True Lies
As far as acting goes, Arnie blows. As far as entertaining goes, He's a champ.

A quote from Arnie "There's a lot of people who want me to get out of acting and want me to run for governor. I think it's mostly movie critics."

You gotta love a guy who can poke fun at himself like that.

Terminator 1 and 2.

Terminator 2 had the ridiculous special effects, way ahead of its time, but the original had that dark apocalyptic feel to it that I liked, not as cheesy.

Commando is the most entertaining to me.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Terminator 2: Judgment Day and Conan the Barbarian.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

You have to hand it to "ARNULD"... He is the BIGGEST ENTERTAINER in the world. And he's done it all by being a very sub par actor, but the best promoter in the business. But on to the topic at hand...Arnolds best movie is PREDATOR
I would then have to say that his next best movies are:

#2- The Terminator

#3- Conan the Barbarian

#4- Twins

#5- Terminator 2

#6- Total Recall

#7- True Lies

#8- Comando

#9- Kindergarden Cop

#10- Red Heat

Think what you want about him, but no matter what anyone says, you can't say you've never heard of him!

Bruce Campbell Groupie
Terminator and Total Recall

His best was True Lies without a doubt. And his worst was Eraser (one of the crappiest films ever made)

May The Forks be With Us
I like them all except for the ones i havent seen. I havent seen predator because i dont want to and i want to see End Of Days but i dont like horror movies. I think his best is t2 though. Dont kill me for this but i hated t1 and i thouhgt t3 was pushing it.

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

MIL
As actor he was good in Junior, while watching the movie I completely forgot hes an action star.
Memorable are T2, & Predator.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I gotta go with the three Terminator films, T2 being the best because of its cool special effects, clever story, and it's anti-war, anti-violence sentiments. 3 was good just cause it had Claire Danes in it.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Conan The Barbarian is my fav arnie film.
Predator is a great film too.
Also terminator 2, even tho the first terminator is the best of the three, he played a bigger role in number 2.
And last action hero is very underrated, he did a good job spoofing his own and other action films.
And twins, kindergardan cop, commando, total recall, true lies are enjoyable to watch.

The best film Arnold has ever appeared in is Robert Altman's The Long Goodbye (1973), but he only has a cameo there. Of his career as a name star after the bodybuilding documentaries...

WARLORD: Conan! What is best in life?
CONAN: To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the
lamentation of their women.

1. Conan the Barbarian (1982 - John Milius)
GRADE:
A-
2. The Terminator (1984 - Jim Cameron)
GRADE:
B+
3. True Lies (1994 - Jim Cameron)
GRADE:
B
4. Predator (1987 - John McTiernan)
GRADE:
B-
5. Total Recall (1990 - Paul Verhoeven)
GRADE:
C+
6. The Running Man (1987 - Paul Michael Glazer)
GRADE:
C+
7. Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003 - Jonathan Mostow)
GRADE:
C
8. Terminator 2: Judgement Day (1991 - Jim Cameron)
GRADE:
C
9. Twins (1988 - Ivan Reitman)
GRADE:
C-
10. Raw Deal (1986 - John Irvin)
GRADE:
C-
11. Red Heat (1988 - Walter Hill)
GRADE:
C-
12. Red Sonja (1985 - Richard Fleisher)
GRADE:
D+
13. Junior (1994 - Ivan Reitman)
GRADE:
D+
14. The 6th Day (2000 - Roger Spotswoode)
GRADE:
D
15. Eraser (1996 - Chuck Russell)
GRADE:
D
16. Jingle All the Way (1996 - Brian Levant)
GRADE:
D
17. The Last Action Hero (1993 - John McTiernan)
GRADE:
D
18. Collateral Damage (2001 - Andrew Davis)
GRADE:
D
19. Kindergarten Cop (1990 - Ivan Reitman)
GRADE:
D
20. End of Days (1999 - Peter Hyams)
GRADE:
D-
21. Commando (1985 - Mark Lester)
GRADE:
D-
22. Conan the Destroyer (1984 - Richard Fleischer)
GRADE:
F
23. Batman & Robin (1997 - Joel Schumacher)
GRADE:
F
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

The People's Republic of Clogher
Total Recall

The Running Man

The Terminator

Red Heat

T2 and predator hands down arnies best work

Am I the only person who thinks that Arnie's acting is all...Well, pretty much the same? (Please don't throw anything at me.) I think about Arnie movies and get a mental montage of sweaty man. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy his films when I'm in the mood for explosions and blood. My fav is True Lies...but for the entire cast, not just Arnie. I think he was probably best as the Terminator.

What does everyone think about the chance of him maybe one day running for President? (Assuming they change the Constitution and all.)

Originally Posted by WitchyBelle4u2
Am I the only person who thinks that Arnie's acting is all...Well, pretty much the same?
Who said he could act.