Ok, Unregistered, I Have Had it!

Tools    

Okay I am so confused here. Was there another person with this same EXACT NAME!!!

okay I just feel foolish now

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
Cryptic sends me pictures of midget ballerinas stomping on grapes. I'm not kinkshaming you, Cryptic but please keep these pics to yourself!
You're right (even tho ive never PM'd you before) i will endeavour to stop sending you those ballerinas pics. I will however start sending you pics of cute dogs in tutus and the odd gif of Lamas chewing (its just so captivating and mesmerising to watch) :-).
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

"In the water I'm a very skinny lady"
OMG! I didn't realize there was another Rusty G. here at one time! From what I've read He/she was not very popular. I joined recently. Now I'm thinking of changing my Avatar name. Yikes!

OMG! I didn't realize there was another Rusty G. here at one time! From what I've read He/she was not very popular. I joined recently. Now I'm thinking of changing my Avatar name. Yikes!
You don't have to worry about changing your name. It's a joke/trick thread. Everyone sees their own name throughout it.

Which Rusty G. are you? You're the cool one, that's who!

Thank you.
Which Rusty G. are you? You're the cool one, that's who!

I'm in good company then.
I seen that you like The Towering Inferno and that makes you cool in my book

I'm actually in Ravenclaw
Haha, this is actually a pretty neat joke!

Haha, this is actually a pretty neat joke!
Neat the first couple times...
After 6 years of it though...?
(Or more for people who've been here much longer, if the gimmick's been around that long.)