What actor/actress was in these movies?

Tools    

Middle photo looks like Natalie Portman & (maybe) Christian Bale.

OK, that's Clive Owen in the last shot...don't recognize the actress
It's the Gone Girl herself, Rosamund Pike.

No relation.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Knight of Cups is the second pic, Child 44 the third, and The Informer the fourth.The first is probably something from his native Sweden because the answer is...
Joel Kinnaman

OPEN FLOOR

NEXT

Ten different films, one common actor/actress...

I'm not sure, but I think this pic might be Andrew McCarthy in the movie Kansas.

And I'm pretty sure that this pic is Kristy McNichol in the movie Little Darlings.

If those are correct, then the common actor might be Matt Dillon.

If that's correct, OPEN FLOOR.

That's him!

Matt Dillon

The ten film are, in order, Mr. Wonderful (James Gandolfini), Kansas (Andrew McCarthy), City of Ghosts (a brothel), In & Out (Bob Newhart), Rumble Fish (Glenn Withrow), The Big Town (Diane Lane), Armored (Fred Ward), The Flamingo Kid (Janet Jones), You, Me, and Dupree (Billy Gardell), and Little Darlings (Kristy McNichol).

Matt in City of Ghosts

Matt in Rumble Fish

Matt in The Flamingo Kid

Matt in Little Darlings

OPEN FLOOR

Teresa Palmer in Parts Per Billion + Forest Whitaker in Light it Up =
Rosario Dawson

And yet another Googling error. The picture of Virginia Madsen & Craig Sheffer is from the 1986 movie Fire with Fire and not the 2012 movie Fire with Fire that features Rosario Dawson.

That's the man.

Ryan Gosling

The twenty films are, in order, Song to Song (Michael Fassbender), The Nice Guys (Yaya DaCosta), The Gangster Squad (James Brolin), Fracture (Rosamund Pike), The Believer (Billy Zane), Remember the Titans (Hayden Panettiere), The Ides of March (Evan Rachel Wood), Murder by Numbers (Michael Pitt), Drive (Christina Hendricks), Only God Forgives (Kristin Scott Thomas), Crazy, Stupid, Love (Marisa Tomei), The Place Beyond the Pines (Ben Mendelsohn), Lars and the Real Girl (Kelli Garner), Half Nelson (Shareeka Epps), The Notebook (Rachel McAdams), All Good Things (Kirstin Dunst), Blue Valentine (Michelle Williams), Blade Runner 2049 (Mackenzie Davis), The Big Short (Max Greenfield), and La La Land (Jessica Rothe).

Ryan in The Nice Guys

Ryan in Gangster Squad

Ryan in The Believer

Ryan in Only God Forgives

Ryan in Crazy, Stupid, Love

Ryan in The Notebook

You go, Girl!