The MoFo Top 100 of the Eighties

→ in
Tools    

I don't know what to do. I'm not sure now if I want to run the '80s song tournament or not. I have a headache and it's making me want to just run away. I will wait and see how everyone feels.

Let the night air cool you off
You should run the 80s song tournament, Sexy. You could start nominations now, and if you don't mind wait until the current song tournament ended to start up the 80s one. It should only take a couple more days to finish. I will wait to start another song tournament until yours is finished.

We have totally sabotaged this thread with the Song Tournament stuff!

Consider it an advertisement.

Four pages already? So what's the official ruling on the Dekalog? I can reference places that have it listed as a film if needed, and if it won't be considered I'll just throw my vote behind A Short Film About Killing.
I'm going to say yes on the Dekalog issue. Submit it as one film. It's referenced as such in a fair few places, and I figure it would be a shame for such a big part of the decade to not even have a chance. If I said submit separately, it basically defeats the chances of each individual film.

This is a special case though. The rule stands for other series.

I feel very held back right now from starting it up. I'm tired and I just remembered Rauldc14 wanted to do a commentary with me. I have no idea what.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Ban SC from voting and posting in the thread!!!!

Suspect's Reviews

Shut up or I will steal your bride-to-be away from you with my Boy George androgynous sexiness.

+1. Or we can simply engineer a situation where he gets banned prior to the countdown.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

+1. Or we can simply engineer a situation where he gets banned prior to the countdown.
I don't feel good right now. How about if I just die...

My commentary thread... it's made me so used to just saying whatever comes to mind out loud.

Exterminate all rational thought.
I'll send mine in after the weekend. I have a list of 80's stuff to knock off before I can send a list I'm happy with.

example: non tv version of Fanny & Alexander!