Steve Stephens Hoax

Tools    

I wouldn't be posting this unless I was 100% sure that this "murder" was completely fake.

In this video you can see how fake that Facebook live video was.

You can clearly see the fake blood exploding inside the bag.

What's weird is before I even saw the analysis and only saw the initial video, my thought was: "What am I looking at?" (referring to the victim's "blood").
My next thought was "What is that? Is that supposed to be blood?" as it neither looked like blood and it was spilled in this bizarre, thick straight line (nothing like the way blood would look or spill from a gunshot wound).
And, it's only a second after the trigger is pulled, the shooter does a 360 turn and there's suddenly this long red strip that looks like it was painted with a 3-inch paint roller (not enough time for that much blood to spill in such a long & unnatural pattern). The victim fell right over - so how did the blood go from below his feet, all the way up to his head, and in a thick straight line that looks between 4 to 6 feet long (that strangely enough leaves a line that is clear of blood between the blood line and the victim's body) in 1 to 2 seconds?
Then those same things that struck me as entirely strange come up in the analysis.