Popcorn or Junior Mints

Originally Posted by voneil7
Popcorn or Junior Mints

or

This One Time At Band Camp...
Spaghetti for 2

Theatre or DVDs

www.forumninja.com
Fried by a mile (although, technically, scrambled eggs are typically fried, but I gotcha). Bullseye in particular.

ILM or Weta

like......cause well......... He is JRs

Pujabi...heh ????????????????

i was told that someone wrote about naomi watts's films on 27jul06. i don't see it, but i would like to assure that person that naomi is not at all ashamed of her performance in the shaft. it was a brilliant campy performance. intentionally 'bad.'

some idiot mag in austrailia suggested that she play king kong camp--against the wishes of the director, i presume. others might have thought she should have played the ring or ring2 that way. she proved she could make fun of the genre in
the shaft/down. perhaps she wished she could have played children of the corn that way.

????????????????

dolly rats or the sounds

Never heard of either

Sunshine

or

Rain

You ready? You look ready.
Rain

Women or Men?
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Level 2 : Farmer
women

to be in prison for 3 months or do hard labour for 6 months and no pay.

Chocolate

Star Wars or Star Trek

Star Wars

gold or silver