Movies that you generally hated but others believe they are great

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
Good one. I was thinking the same.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Taxi Driver
Originally Posted by Garrett

This one suprises me. Why didn't you like it?
It is kind of hard to explain. I have seen this movie about 4 times, and I try to like it. The acting is amazing and the directing is outstanding, but the movie itself just seems to drag on. I love certain scenes from the movie, but overall it just seemed to bland for me. Sorry to those who love this film, but hey I cant like everything.

A laundry list can be entertaining.

Laundry list A: 1 pair of socks
1 T-shirt
1 pair of boxers
1 towel

Laundry List B:1 see-through lacey white D cup bra
1 pair of crotchless panties
1 garter belt
1 pair of sheer stockings
1 tight knit blue sweater
1 size 1 black mini skirt
I mean sheshh list B is way more fun to read, but it is still only a laundry list.

You can argue all you like but I despised Finding Nemo. Definately it was by far the worst film; why you as the story was weak, Ok the animation was great and there was some laughter but overall it lacked anything worth seeing in a great Disney animation. It because so anoying trying to find this little fish that so stubbornly became lost. And why was he lost; I only know he didn't want to go to school or something like that. The father his whole demeanor was just so boring, Ellen DeGeneres probbaly helped me not fall asleep. I was at that point, there was no real story line; no real descriptive issue. It was one of those first there the toys and here is the film type of film.

Crazy:

I wasn't enamored by it either. It was actually kind of boring without Ellen to occasionally brighten things up.

I'll take Triplets of Belleville any day.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

My Big Fat Greek Wedding

I don't know what all the fuss was about for Finding Nemo either. It wasn't horrible but I don't think it was as good as Toy Story or Monsters Inc.
15 years ago, A mop boy named Melvin Junko fell into a case full of toxic waste and became a hideously deformed creature of superhuman size and strength, he became... The Toxic Avenger, the first superhero from New Jersey! Then came two shitty sequels, sorry about that. This is the real sequel.

My Big Fat Greek Wedding was a decent movie, it's much better than Revolutions.

Originally Posted by Citezen_Toxie
I don't know what all the fuss was about for Finding Nemo either. It wasn't horrible but I don't think it was as good as Toy Story or Monsters Inc.
Or Triplets of Bellvelle.

I hated American Beauty and I seem to be the only one on planet to do so.

Originally Posted by Ash_Lee
Kill Bill
I can't stand this film.

Are you freaking kidding?? I LOVED it...then again, who didn't.

i hate spiderman.

I can't say I hated spiderman, but I disliked it at least.

If you hated Kill Bill, you might as well add Scarface to the list. I love both.

Here's one I did hate: Whalerider.

Originally Posted by Puppy Kicker
Here's one I did hate: Whalerider.
You hated the feel good movie of the year? Man, you're ****ed up.

minority report

The Ring. I absolutely depise that movie with a passion

Jackie Brown-didn't hate it, but I get kind of bored when I watch it
the Fast and the Furious
Donnie Darko
My Big Fat Greek Wedding
Meet the Parents

the Ring-I also hate this with a passion. I hate it with the Passion of the Christ.
And found he was eating his shoe.

Originally Posted by led_zeppelin
the Fast and the Furious
There are people who liked that?

Originally Posted by Puppy Kicker
There are people who liked that?
Uhh, yeah. Not trying to be mean, but there are fans everywhere. Well, everywhere I've been. I'm from West Virginia give me a break.

Yes, I suppose that I have met many people who loved the hard-hitting action and thrilling excitement of that movie. In fact, I've changed my mind about it.

Seriously though, about Whalerider: I appreciate Castle-Hughes' performance, and at such an age, and the other performances as well, but c'mon--did the story really have that much to offer? One of the most established themes ever in just a slightly different setting. Just my opinion, though.

You know what sucks and im sick of seeing
national lampoons vacation crap those movies suck !
the movie O sucked so bad they shouldnt try to remake anything that has to do with shakespeare! street fighter also sucked oh wait the tuxedo yup that sucked to