Meg Foster in the shower

Tools    

Hey guys. So back in the early to mid 80s, I saw a movie, might have been a tv movie, or even a tv show, where an actress (maybe Meg Foster) was in the shower. The shower had glass doors. The water starts to fill up the shower, and she can't get the door open. She ends up completely submerged and drowned. I remember seeing her floating in the filled up shower.

I'm not completely sure it was Meg Foster. Seems like it could have been. It also seems like it could have been Jane Badler. I used to *love* watching "V" back in those days, and I think I saw this movie or show right after watching an episode. Or maybe it was a "V" episode. I was only six or seven at the time, so my memory is rather muddled. I used to get those two actresses mixed up back then.

Anyway, I know that isn't much to go on, but this is a scene that has stuck with me all my life, and I am really curious what it came from. (I'm sure it's terrible, whatever it is, but at least the mystery will be solved.) Thanks in advance!

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Also A Nightmare on Elm Street 5:The Dream Child.

Taking place a year after defeating Freddy in "The Dream Master" Alice (Lisa Wilcox) is back and she's carrying her boyfriend Dans baby. Freddy of course is using her unborn child to get at his victims. The movie opens in style as Alice walks into the shower after a night of sex, and gets distracted by dirty gunk bubbling up from the shower floor. Then as water floods into the cubicle Alice becomes trapped. She tries to break free but is transported into a dream world.

Alas, it is not that. I saw this in the early 80's, right around when "V" was big on tv, around '83 or '84. It seems like it was a tv movie of some sort. Perhaps a drama tv show, but for some reason tv movie feels right.

Semper Fooey
Meg Foster had the most beautiful eyes.

Not really sure if this fits but the shower scene description reminds me of Dark Water where the mother trades her life for her daughters (imdb.com/title/tt0382628/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1) so though I would mention it .

Will, I know, right? I couldn't remember her name, so I googled "actress with the beautiful light blue eyes." And there she was.

Alas, Jarrax, not Dark Water. It's just not old enough.