Late Night Snack thread

Tools    

What are you snacking on at this late hour? (For those overseas members, what was the last thing you snacked on late at night)

Leftover chicken pizza for me.

Wheat crackers, black grapes, and cheese... & of course, I'm drinking my diet DP...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

"A film is a putrified fountain of thought"
I'm gonna be snacking on Thanksgiving leftovers for about a month. My fave is stuffing toasted croissants or biscuits with leftover crawfish stuffing and mashed sweet potatos and gravy. So. Good. But usually I just keep it simple with funyuns and ice cream Oo, and those new half buffalo wing half ranch doritos

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I just had a bowl full of Frostie's because they are Grrrrrreat lol,

Last night I had buiscuts that my wife made, they were sweet!

What do you know?

I'm hungry again, dammit!

This thread is one I keep visiting for some reason. Every time I do, I get hungry. Damn, I need some therapy thanks to this thread.

What do you know?

I'm hungry again, dammit!

This thread is one I keep visiting for some reason. Every time I do, I get hungry. Damn, I need some therapy thanks to this thread.

Thats because it seems like everyone here is eating the most delicious things

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Awesome.

Just had a big steak home made wedges and for afters home made cookies with coffee.

Last night I had home made Laszania as my it was my mate's turn to cook We have a night everyweek where one of use cooks and his meal was stunning.