Will do anything for Rep points..

Tools    

p.s. 7thson, what have you been drinking?

huh? Dr. Pepper?

You want to post like me?
I probably don't deserve my rep points when compared to what I've contributed in total, but the Mods sure have.
Come on man. Everyone deserves their rep points.
Rep points aint nothing but a pad on the shoulder, a fist bump, a high five or an encouraging nod. You don't work for them you just get them. Their friendly bonuses. Every single time you've gotten a rep point means that you've written something that people liked. That's all it takes. My point is that every time you've gotten one, you earned it. Why else would you get it?

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Come on man. Everyone deserves their rep points.
Well, I wouldn't go so far as to say EVERYONE deserves rep points. If your post is so off the wall that I get the joke and it goes along with the topic at hand, my only problem is I can only give 1 point. Of course, if you're putting someone in their place for stepping out of line, that too deserves a point (fist bump).

Take messanger for example. I'm tempted to keep giving him negative rep just so he can be the first red lightsaber. I'm not going to do it, because that's just mean, but so is life, no?

Thanks K, I'm actually going to start referring to rep as a fist bump. Sounds more human than, "Hey I'm throwing REP at you."
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Take messanger for example. I'm tempted to keep giving him negative rep just so he can be the first red lightsaber.

Red suits him

You want to post like me?
Well, I wouldn't go so far as to say EVERYONE deserves rep points.

I meant that everyone deserves the rep points (fist bumps) they've already gotten.
I don't think everyone just deserves rep points as a default setting either.

Take messanger for example. I'm tempted to keep giving him negative rep just so he can be the first red lightsaber.

I actually want to see that too.

Thanks K, I'm actually going to start referring to rep as a fist bump. Sounds more human than, "Hey I'm throwing REP at you."
Cool. What should a negative rep point be called then? Hmm...

Jerry Shaw, you have been activated.
McFly!

Jeez it's gonna take forever to reverse my points. I'm going to have to ask Goblin how to act
Now you have 1,000 points to reverse. Good luck.