TV Movie

Tools    

Sorry to post a thread on this but I have to know.

Yesterday I was watching a TV movie starring Valerie Bertenelli (Van Halen) and Harry Hamlin called "Night Sins". It was about a kidnapper who took a kid and VB and HH were the investigators who were trying to find him. I got to the last 20 minutes and had to leave for Dr. appt so I missed who the kidnapper was. I think it was the priest... does anyone know???

Thanks.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Hmmm...do you know the name of it?? What you have there isn't very clear, and I have never heard of it.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

He said the name, "Night Sins". It was a made-for-networkTV 2-parter back in 1997. TNT aired it this weekend - part one on Sunday, part two on Monday.

I've never bothered to watch it, so I don't know how it ends. But, it is adapted from a book, so your best bet may be to cruise down to your local library or bookstore and leaf through the final couple chapters. Tami Hoag is the author, and the novel has the same title, Night Sins.

Good luck.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Now With Moveable Parts
did you ever find out? Just curious because it's 11:23pm, and I have nothing better going on right now.