Juno's Top 100

→ in
Tools    

As I have many of the same sappy syrupy flicks on my list that you have on yours, that would obviously mean that this is like the greatest list of all time.

Except for Juno of course. Sorry, I thought it was incredibly average, No matter, you have many other very good films on there.

As I have many of the same sappy syrupy flicks on my list that you have on yours, that would obviously mean that this is like the greatest list of all time.

Except for Juno of course. Sorry, I thought it was incredibly average, No matter, you have many other very good films on there.
Just call me the Princess of Sappiness. and I think Juno is a movie you either really love or really hate.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
The only thing good about New york, I Love you was the short starring Chris Cooper.

WWWWHHHHHHAAAAAAA?!?!?!?!?!?!

Eli Wallach and Cloris Leachman were by the far the best thing in New York, I Love You.

Cooper's short was predictable.

Suspect's Reviews

At least I know just about every mo-foers has seen New York, I Love You. I mean the cast looked amazing I think that is why people thought it was going to be great.

WWWWHHHHHHAAAAAAA?!?!?!?!?!?!

Eli Wallach and Cloris Leachman were by the far the best thing in New York, I Love You.

Cooper's short was predictable.
yeah, that would be my second fave.
I love Paris Je'taime.

At least I know just about every mo-foers has seen New York, I Love You. I mean the cast looked amazing I think that is why people thought it was going to be great.
I wanna watch it, even though it seems to get only bad reviews, but I've never seen the dvd here in Denmark

I've not. Not that will surprise many here.

Honestly, I think anyone of voting age who saw this thinking it would be good, should have their right to vote taken away. Obviously, this doesn't apply to Juno, here, so she's more than welcome to love it.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I've seen Paris je t'aime and thought it was OK, but I haven't seen New York, I Love You. I will try to watch it soon. But the title definitely reminds me of this awesome LCD Soundsystem song...

I haven't seen New York, I Love You either. Definitely seems like the kind of flick I would enjoy.
Just don't get caught up in the whole cast being brilliant and you will enjoy it. I thought it was enjoyable. I don't think it is a run out a purchase movie, but it was good in my eyes.

No problem there, I quit purchasing movies over a year ago. I will give it a look up online and see if its out there at some point. I have so many movies I'm trying to get to. It's not even funny.

#10: The Breakfast Club 5/5 stars~ My favorite of the brat packers film. There are so many funny lines and the interaction of the 5 main characters are fantastic.

#9: With Honors 5/5 stars~ One of the best performances I have ever seen in a movie that is not well known. Joe Pesci puts together a fantastic performance. The co-starring cast is also brilliant.

#8: The Princess Bride 5/5 stars~ A true classic of true love.

#7: August Rush 5/5 stars~ Freddie Highmore is brilliant in this movie where he must find his parents through his love of music. Keri Russell, Jonathan Rhys Meyers & Robin Williams are also very good in this film.

#6: Girl, Interrupted 5/5 stars~ Fantastic performance by Oscar winner Angelina Joile and also a great performance by Winona Ryder.

#5: American Beauty 5/5 stars~ Brilliant cast with a huge performance by Kevin Spacey. Also an ending that makes ya jump out of your seat and also cry.

#4: Dead Poets Society 5/5 stars~ Robin Williams at his best and it really isnt in a comedic role. Also the ending is also very memorable.

#3: The Outsiders 5/5 stars~ A brilliant cast before they all became stars and one of the best stories that a film was made into.

#2: The Notebook 5/5 stars~ The onscreen chemistry of Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams was brilliant. Also James Garner and Gena Rowlands were fantastic. One of the saddest endings of a movie in my opinion.

#1: Juno 5/5 stars~ This movie has it all for me . A character in Juno(Page) that is funny, sweet, and just free spirited. Then there is her boyfriend Paulie Bleeker(Cera) who is a little goofy but will do anything for Juno. This is totally the guy I am looking for. So I love this movie because I want to live this movie other than having a baby and all. The soundtrack is also awesome.

Just recently saw two films that will be inserted into my top 100.

Remember, Me starring Robert Pattinson 4/5 stars: A romantic film that brings Pattinson away from his Twilight role in great fashion. He connects with this role and the chemistry between Pattision and co-star Emilie de Ravin is incredible.

Eclipse starring Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, and Taylor Lautner 4/5 stars: Definitely the most intense of all the movies so far and the one that kept my interest the best. Also stopped at a good time for the next installment of Breaking Dawn next year.