Your Top 10 LEAST Favorite Movies

Tools    

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
GB, bluedeed is just being a poser. Those films are listed in his top ten, last time I checked.
Maybe my top 10 list is a poser list

Sorry GB, but An Affair to Remember is really dreadful.
Surely one of the worst movies ever made by humans

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
1. The Room (I can't even find it funny, I just find it painful )
2. The Hunger Games (Shameless rip off of Battle Royale)
3. House of the Dead (Uwe Boll shouldn't be allowed near a camera)
4. Saw: The Final Chapter (It's like they just stopped trying by the time this one came out)
5. Catwoman (Words aren't needed)
6. The Last Airbender (I remember seeing this at the cinema, and even younger me knew it was a load of ol' *****)
7. Gigli (What was it)
8. Batman Forever! (At least Batman & Robin was somewhat entertaining. This was just a borefest. Never been a Val Kilmer fan either)
9. That's My Boy (The topics it tackled aren't really meant to be comedic... at all. It was just awful)
10. The Descent: Part 2 (Because of its total disregard of the first film)

Any film starring Bo Derek
Any film involving the names Uwe Boll and Adam Sandler are up there, too!

Originally Posted by CiCi
2. The Hunger Games (Shameless rip off of Battle Royale)
And The Condemned. And The Running Man.

Basically all three of those movies are better movies and one of them is even an exploitation film.

Trying to come up with a list, but I'm looking at all the films that I currently have at
and there's a fair bit of overlap. The first six are easy, but the rest tend to be similar enough that I feel like nominating any more would feel like repeating myself. For example, I put down Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen and that makes me question whether or not I should add Bad Boys II, putting down The Human Centipede makes me question the adding of Tusk, and Trail of the Pink Panther makes me question adding Game of Death. So many hateable movies, so few slots.
Bad boys 2 and The Human Centipede are cool movies dude.

I have seven movies rated 1/2 star on letterboxd
Hausa
White House Down
Incredible Burt Wonderstone
Death Race 2000
Pixels
Poker House
God's Not Dead

I will add the movie that I have been calling the worst I have ever seen for probably 25 years
Howard The Duck

I have a good bit of 1 star movies logged. The race for the final two spots was tight, the winners are
Sleeper
Oz The Great And Powerful

Tree of Life
It's Such a Beautiful Day
Waking Life

I like all of the above.
I didn't like It's Such a Beautiful Day because of it's extremely simplistic art and animation. I like animation with visual richness ("eye candy", in videogames jargon with "cool graphics"). Besides that I disliked it's pretentiousness: this is basically a stick figure newspaper 3 panel cartoon that thinks of itself as being deep and philosophical, just because it talks about big stuff. In a way it's the definition of a pretentious movie. Schopenhauer said that art is the stylistic articulation of ideas that are already known and I didn't like the style of It's Such a Beautiful Day.

Waking Life is not good for the same reasons (it uses rotoscoping, which can be said to be even inferior to stick figures in terms of artistic value since it's just drawing lines over photography, rotoscoping contains no expression in itself).

The Tree of Life is similar to a live action version of It's Such a Beautiful Day, although it has some gorgeous cinematography but I disliked the super "heavy handed" way in which it tried to articulate it's ideas.

Avatar is bad for a very simple reason: because it's extremely cliche and extremely dumb. James Cameron said he made this movie for hardcore science fiction fans, well, I am a hardcore science fiction fan but as of now I would think it's one of the worst science fiction films I ever watched and it appears to be a made for a very casual public.

James Cameron said he made this movie for hardcore science fiction fans,
Given Terminator, Abyss, and Aliens... you'd think he'd know better.

Need to watch Strange Days still.

Welcome to the human race...
Bad boys 2 and The Human Centipede are cool movies dude.
Like I'm going to take this from a guy who hates Waking Life, It's Such A Beautiful Day, and The Tree of Life.

I thought the first human centipede wasn't half bad. The second declined, and was a bit crappy, and I haven't seen the third one
The third is the worst of the series, but still a bit of fun if you like sick trash.