who should be the new James Bond?

Tools    

MovieForums Extra
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Owen does have the look… but I still think Jackman could do it too….

Nice pic.......you're right Caitlyn.....he is very suave...who to choose...............

Originally Posted by led_zeppelin
Aaaaamen. Connery is the quintacential bond or whatever. If I hear anybody say Timothy Dalton was the best, I shall destroy them.
indeed

Ewan Mc Gregor!

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
Paul Bettany.

Originally Posted by led_zeppelin
Aaaaamen. Connery is the quintacential bond or whatever. If I hear anybody say Timothy Dalton was the best, I shall destroy them.
Why? His Bond was the most accurate (in terms of the books). He was dead on. The worst Bond was Moore. Dalton and George were good, Pierce was great and Sean was best.

Edward Norton, he is such a good actor, he can play so many different rolls, and he has that good boy look, the bond guys always have.

Linkin Park Forums

Affordable and Reliable Web Designs and Hosting

Portfolio!!
www.MeteoraStudios.com
www.DigitalEinstein.com
www.LinkinParkForums.com

BANNED
Originally Posted by Beale the Rippe
Paul Bettany.

Why? His Bond was the most accurate (in terms of the books). He was dead on. The worst Bond was Moore. Dalton and George were good, Pierce was great and Sean was best.
You're probably right. The books describe Bond as a boxer with a massive scar--a war wound--on his face and going down to his shoulder. They also describe him as physically very fit and strong.

Originally Posted by Aniko
Hugh Jackman would be perfect for me....

hugh jackman all the way

:-)

cazz
x

Robert-Plant
How can any of you people that call your selves Bond Fans like Dalton more than Moore!?

"YEAH, I'M JAMES FRIGGIN BOND, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?"

"EXCUSE ME. E-E-XCUSE..HELLO?...EXCUSE ME? I SAID I'M JA..HELLO? I SAID I'M JAMES BOND. NO..NO...REALLY I AM. LOOK, I HAVE ALL THESE GADGETS."

"ER....UM....BOND....JAMES...ER....*SIGH*"

My real pick: Ralph Fiennes
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Messenger from Hades' Gate
Originally Posted by TReX
Ewan Mc Gregor!
I must agree.

BANNED
either ed norton or hugh jackman..prolly the latter

BANNED
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan

"YEAH, I'M JAMES FRIGGIN BOND, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?"

"EXCUSE ME. E-E-XCUSE..HELLO?...EXCUSE ME? I SAID I'M JA..HELLO? I SAID I'M JAMES BOND. NO..NO...REALLY I AM. LOOK, I HAVE ALL THESE GADGETS."

"ER....UM....BOND....JAMES...ER....*SIGH*"

My real pick: Ralph Fiennes
lol! That's pretty funny...

But Ralph Fiennes? Come on! No way!

I say... bring back Timothy Dalton! I think he did a pretty good job as Bond, frankly!

Cute Slay... very cute... ... and Ralph Fiennes is a good choice... What about his little brother?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

BANNED
Ralph Fiennes as Bond... possibly... I don't know...

After watching him play a delusional serial-killing psychopath (who believes himself to be the devil) in Red Dragon... who knows, he just might be the right choice for Bond! lol!

But his brother... Joseph Fiennes? Another possibility... remains to be seen. I still say, bring back Timothy Dalton! lol!

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Cute Slay... very cute... ... and Ralph Fiennes is a good choice... What about his little brother?
He's not strong enough. Ralph has his size and presence where lil' bro is more on the cute and intense side. Ralph can act like an English Gentleman easily enough, and bulk out for the more adventurous scenes. Also, he's one of my favorite actors, I'm biased. I can't see Hugh Jackman playing Bond, and Ed Norton is American. (The two most popular choices in this thread)

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
He's not strong enough. Ralph has his size and presence where lil' bro is more on the cute and intense side. Ralph can act like an English Gentleman easily enough, and bulk out for the more adventurous scenes. Also, he's one of my favorite actors, I'm biased. I can't see Hugh Jackman playing Bond, and Ed Norton is American. (The two most popular choices in this thread)
Hey, Ralph is one of my favourites, you will have to stop reading my mind and then posting it as your idea I think that Hugh could do it, remember him in 'Kate and Leopold' he did bulk up for, 'X Men'

I like Ed Norton, but, no way

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by MinionTV
I think Jude Law would make an interesting Bond.
At first I thought this was not a very good idea but after having thought about it a little and after a friend brought his name up too, I think you are right. But I think he is about ten years too young.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.