What actor/actress was in these movies?

Tools    

Leonardo in the 3rd photo. That’s all I got.

Tom Berenger
Someone to Watch Over Me, Chasers, and Inception

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

This adding shots to the previous shots thing you do is very confusing and doesn't make guessing any easier. If you want to post additional shots, post them separately from the original shots, when you post them all together, it takes so long to scroll through them you can't remember the top shot by the time you get to the bottom. Honestly, the way you play this game gives me a headache.

No extra charge!

So you'd rather have to scroll up the page (or even back a page) and try and figure which shots are paired together? If you already lose track in the same post how is that helpful?

That's Straight Time + My Best Friend's Wedding + The Jerk =
M. Emmet Walsh

But you didn't correctly identify mine, yet. The Answer is not Daryl Hannah. She is in only two of the four flicks.

Yes!
Kenneth McMillan

MOVIE ONE: Three Fugitives

Featuring Brian Thompson, Bruce McGill, Sarah Rowland Doroff, Martin Short, and Nick Nolte

MOVIE TWO: Ragtime

Featuring a discarded infant in the garden, Elizabeth McGovern, Howard E. Rollins, and James Cagney

MOVIE THREE: The Pope of Greenwich Village

Featuring John Bentley as the cop who sh!ts himself, M. Emmet Walsh, Daryl Hannah, and Mickey Rourke

MOVIE FOUR: Reckless

Featuring Cliff De Young, Adam Baldwin, Daryl Hannah, and Aidan Quinn