Blind Man, Spaceship, Murder Mystery

Tools    

Not often I ask questions on here

For some odd reason, I got this scene stuck in my head... and I recall the film to an extent...

Some spoilers as I can remember the ending...

The movie is set on a spaceship with a bunch of people.
One of the male characters is blind.
Suddenly a couple of them get murdered.

They find out that the murderer is the blind man... because during a fight amongst the crew, something gets thrown across the room like a pillow or a glass or something and he flinches before it hits him and they all realise he's not blind.

Any ideas?
I've Googled the crap out of this and used IMDb and can't find it.

I was convinced the blind man was Harvey Keitel but I've checked his filmography and can't find it there either.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
That could be it... looking for a trailer or a clip but YouTube is empty as well

I searched Google for "movie blind man spaceship", and this page came up in the results:

http://scifi.stackexchange.com/quest...-space-station

I saw this movie when I was about 12 (20 years ago), and it's stuck with me for some reason.

A group of survivors are onboard an escape pod after their space station exploded. Amongst them is a dwarf engineer with a cyber arm and a blind man. The members start dying and it turns out the blind man (who is not really) is the killer, and the original saboteur.

I would guess it can out after Alien, it has a similar aesthetic (although much lower budget). It may have been a straight-to-video release.
Reading through the responses, that seems to be the answer.