Happy 18th, Hilary Duff

Tools    

Man of La Movies
Let me ask...am I the only one who thought she was already 18? And more importantly, does that make me a paedophile? aside: the correct answer here is...no on both counts...this thread searches not for the truth, but for peace of mind...The tooth veneers look great by the way...back to work.

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart

My Reputation: Holy Crap, I'm Well thought of!!!?? I think we're going a little far here??

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
This is the greatest thread ever created in the history of this website.

Man of La Movies
Originally Posted by OG-
This is the greatest thread ever created in the history of this website.
**SPEECHLESS**

18th, eh?.......wonder what she'll be upto, heh heh

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by samq79
And more importantly, does that make me a pedophile?
pEdo...
well, usually i am a lil bit, but i'll make an exception this time...

*is proud to be homosexual and not care*

Hey, it's better than being a pedophile.

Randomly visiting for now
I never really thought about her age, mostly because everything she does annoys me; movies, music, dating etc... She's just such a talentless thorn in my side that I know will remain in the industry till she is about 20 and everyone realises that she's not a cute little girl anymore and they'll find another blond with few brain cells to idolize........

ok I had 2 hours sleep last night so I may be overly bitter today , don't mind me everyone continue your WILD celbrations.

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by SpoOkY
and everyone realises that she's not a cute little girl anymore and they'll find another blond with few brain cells to idolize........
they're all blonde from the bottle anyway

Has anybody seen any recent photos of her? She is going the way of the Olsen twins ~ she's really skinny. She doesn't look as good as she used to when she was younger (no im not a pedophile).

[.am.i.still.waiting.]
hilary duff... is one of my most favourite people in the world... in a famous idolise you way... she acts and sings ahhhhhhhh she inspires me... x10000

Originally Posted by SpoOkY
I never really thought about her age, mostly because everything she does annoys me; movies, music, dating etc...
Now that she's getting too old and too "developed" to appeal to the 6-12 yr old crowd, she'll start to sex it up, ala Britney, Christina, Lindsay and Jessica. Even that paragon of virtue, Charlotte Church is sexing it up now.

Hey, I don't blame them. Follow the money.
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.