Terminator 3 Trailor Premiere Tonight

Tools    

My life isn't written very well.
The Terminator 3--Rise of the Machines trailor will premiere at the link below, tonight (12-17-02) at 6:30 Pacific Standard Time:

http://terminator3.com

P.S the site is awsome!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

skynet initiate...............emergency online...........activated

What the hell is wrong with you guys! that trailer kicks ass!

This place is deader than a corpse!

If there's any big fans post here, I'll get back to you ASAP.

Saw the Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines trailer with LOTR: The Two Towers last week. I gotta say, to me it looked waaaay silly, and I likely won't be seeing it in the theater. Kristanna Loken looks more ridiculous holding and firing guns than Milla Jovovich in Resident Evil.

But then, apart from the FX, I found T2 to be a waste and easily one of the worst written scripts around - until Titanic hit that iceberg and the screens that is. Jim Cameron writes some of the worst dialogue when he's trying to be serious and make a point (I'd call him "preachy", but that would be unfair to Preachers), and he seems to be getting worse and worse. I guess the only possible saving grace with T3 is that Cameron has no hands-on participation this time. I'm sure the guy who wrote and directed U-571 and Breakdown is going to knock us for a loop though.

There. Happy now, Skynet?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

As usual, Holden's outta his damn mind. T2 was an awesome flick in many ways. However, I'll stick to the topic at hand:

The trailer was a letdown. I still think the film'll be well worth seeing, but there was simply too much TALKING. Mr. Voice was given too much to say, which wouldn't have been such a problem if the things he was given were not so...stupid.

That said, the last line semi-redeemed the whole thing.

What line? "They'll be back" or whatever variation it was? Yeah, that running gag is just gettin' funnier and funnier. Look, The Terminator is turning into Austin Powers! Yeah, Baby, yeah!

What line? "They'll be back" or whatever variation it was? Yeah, that running gag is just gettin' funnier and funnier. Look, The Terminator is turning into Austin Powers! Yeah, Baby, yeah!
The same line in every movie....whoopdiedoo!

What the hell is wrong with you guys! that trailer kicks ass!
This place is deader than a corpse!
Agreed with you Skynet! I am a big fan of The Terminator and Cannot wait for T3:Rise of the Rise of the Machines.

The trailer is so cool! As for Kristanna Loken, she's got it all!

Holden's outta his damn mind. T2 was an awesome flick in many ways
Every way!!!!!

Originally posted by Holden Pike
'Twas "she'll be back," and for a trailer, it was rather clever. Perhaps not up to your standards, but I and several dozen fellow cinematic morons thought it worth laughing at...in a complimentary way, that is.

I think it looks good. It'll probobly be extremely gruesome, but it'll still be good.

Just checked it out tonight when i saw TTT. I don't know, looks kind of silly to me. I would call myself slightly biased, however, since I hated the idea to begin with.

No offense meant to anyone here, but I actually cringed when he said "She'll be back"

I'll still give it a chance, however. I did love the both of the others.

I'll bet money that this movie not only meets, but surpasses most expectations. I'm not a diehard fan, though I did enjoy the other two a great deal. Hell, T2 was the first movie I ever went to the theater on acid for.

BTW, it was a blast.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Follow the White Rabbit ...
What's wrong with you people? Damnit, that trailer sucked

Though it's usually impossible to judge a film from it's trailer, can I just say ... goodbye franchise.

Why are they using Brad Fidel’s outstanding score to sell the film, when Marco Beltrami has announced that he won't be using it in the film?

"She'll be back," lamest one-liner I've heard in a trailer for a long time.

Sure there are some nice FX set peices, however they appear badly shot. Dynamic this photography is not, they are not making the best use of possibilities so readily available! Who the hell is the DP on this thing anyway?!

The T-X, ha. In the original the terminator instilled fear in the audience, in the sequel this was somewhat dilluted. Now? Please! Sequels aren't equals ... never a truer phrase spoken. Loken, simply doesn't have the presence that the role requires, nor can she handle it. So what it boils down to is a re-run of T2, with another terminator that out-terminates Arnie, and does alot of cool stuff. Hmmm, I don't have high hopes for this film.

I really enjoyed the first 2 terminators but like many trilogey's ( most are let downs ) i am not looking forward to going to see it because i affraid of how poor quality ( in all ways ) the film is going to be.

OR...it'll be even funnier how all the fanboys will salavate for it from now until summer, and when this comes out it turns out to make Batman & Robin and Beverly Hills Cop III look AWESOME by comparison!

*URP*

I saw the trailer in front of TTT the other day and didn‘t think it was bad at all… so I agree with LS and jrs… my money is on T3 being an awesome movie… and I don’t see where I’ll be back” or She’ll be back” could ever become as irritating as ”Yeah Baby Yeah”

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Put me in your pocket...
I just saw the trailer as well. I'm sure T3 will do well in the box office.

Since I haven't seen Terminator or T2...and have no desire to even rent them...it's a safe bet I won't be seeing T3.

Originally posted by Aniko

Since I haven't seen Terminator or T2...and have no desire to even rent them...it's a safe bet I won't be seeing T3.

Wow... you haven't seen any of them? In my own weird way, T2 has always been the ultimate love story for me… a sad story... but it's still in the mix…

let's just say that while i sooooo can't wait for the movie and will be one of the first in line the day it comes out....i'm skeptic that it will live up to the originals without james cameron directing

well i love the trailer.

jus came on to say hi gracie i havent been able to email u, cos some jerk has hacked my account. Even skynets defence grid is prone to a tech com group hacking into the system. email me again, with ur email. then ill write down then ill find a way of sendin u an email soon.