help needed pleade

Tools    

the only hayward man will ever need
how do you get picture signatures onto the sig bit? i have a picture whihc i want to put on as a signature but i don't know how. thanks
"I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species. I wanted to open the dump valves on oil tankers and smother all the French beaches I'd never see. I felt like destroying something beautiful." - Tyler Durden

the only hayward man will ever need
Originally Posted by jrs
You are not able to here. Only text signatures.

i put so much effort into them...

well - have a look any ways

Originally Posted by jrs
are you sure we can't include the [IMG] tags in the signature?

Originally Posted by jrs
I am glad we don't have pictures in our signatures, when i go to other forums with them, I find it too busy and the text is lost.

Originally Posted by Yoda
Yep.
probably better that way i s'pose

Yeah...I hate 'em.

...uh, I didn't mean yours.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Someone Save Us College Kids
Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
The bottom one's cool, no idea what it is, looks like Scarecrow and chainsaw, im thinking Ash....
It's RE4
.... I believe