Indiana Jones Trilogy

Tools    

October 21st.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
October 21st.

Thanks Holden...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Enemies are so stimulating.
did anyone used to have the indiana jones pc game? it was years and years ago. it was so cool. i could never get past the part on the blimp though. i think it was based on the last film.
I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!

Hell, did anybody used to have the Raiders of the Lost Ark Atari 2600 game?!? Look, that brown square with the whip-like lines, that's Indy!!!
yeah i had that too. didnt he have to jump up little levels and plateforms. thats pretty much all i remember...or was that all the game was?

No, I think you're remembering Pitfall!, there, Siss.

The Raiders of the Lost Ark game was much less advanced than Pitfall. More akin to Adventure (a square with an arrow attached going from castle to castle, avoiding dragons), if you remember that one from back in the day.

No, I think you're remembering Pitfall!, there, Siss.

The Raiders of the Lost Ark game was much less advanced than Pitfall. More akin to Adventure (a square with an arrow attached going from castle to castle, avoiding dragons), if you remember that one from back in the day.
hmmm....you know. i really dont know which one i had now. maybe i had both and the memory of them are blending together.

did you have that game where you could be either a wizard or warrior and some other characters. cant remember them very well but i remember it was like pac man or something the way it was set out and you had to collect stuff up and you had to eat to keep the energy levels on your character up. when they got hungry a voice over used to say 'wizard need food very badly' and stuff like that. i used to love that.

I think I know what's on top of my Christmas list now.

I'll definitely be getting this.

I ate all your bees.
This is one boxset I'm definetly getting. I have gone Boxset mad of late and was telling myself that I should'nt buy another one and along comes Indy! Ah well it can join the Godfather Collection, Back to the Future, Band of Brothers, Black Adder Boxset and the Clint Eastwood Collection.

Do you know my poetry?
If you buy it at Best Buy they will add an extra 5th disc of The Making of Raiders of The Lost Ark

Im so getting this and I totally cant wait for the 4th one