Not just 4 kids

Tools    

Ninja Turtles
Right on, MovieFan20! I brought it over for my 4-year old brother, and ever since he has been pretending to be Leonardo, Donatello, Michaelangelo, and Rapheal, Raphael being his favorite. The second one is pretty good, and there's not any scary stuff in it. There are some funny jokes in it, no just of kids, ya' know? Kind of like Shrek:

*After seeing Lord Farquas huge castle* "I wonder if he's compensating for something..."

"I can't help it..."
How about-

THE NEVERENDING STORY (Not 2 & 3, they suck)
HOME ALONE 1 & 2 (Not number 3, that sucks)
BABY'S DAY OUT

I will post more when they come to me.

What about….

Free Willy
Dragonheart
Dennis the Menace
Jetsons
- the movie

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

lol.. thought I would post a few new ones my kids love....

All 3 Spy Kids
Brother Bear
Holes [both kids are addicted]
Barbie [any... Swan Lake seems to pacify them both]
Scooby Doo-THE MOVIE
Finding Nemo
Haunted Mansion [they both LOVED it... Harmony's first theater visit, and now she wants to go to see the big tv and watch "SCARY MANSON" anytime we drive by... lol]

Freddys Little Friend
Big fat Liar
Agent Cody Banks
Spy Kids 2 & 1
Inspector Gadget
Nemo
Spiderman
DD
3 Ninjas

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by FiLm Fr3aK
All 3 Spy Kids
Holes [both kids are addicted]
Scooby Doo-THE MOVIE
Finding Nemo

Haunted Mansion [they both LOVED it... Harmony's first theater visit, and now she wants to go to see the big tv and watch "SCARY MANSON" anytime we drive by... lol]
It's good to see you posting again FiLm Fr3aK.
My kids loved these as well. We've been watching Holes alot lately. I'm sure Spy Kids 3 (we already have 1 and 2) will be the next movie we see over and over and over again, since they liked it in the theatre.

Haunted Mansion...it's good to know your kids liked this. When it came out both my kids thought it would be too scary to see. As soon as it comes out on video, I'll rent it for them.

Originally Posted by Freddy's Friend
Big fat Liar
Hi Freddy. Welcome to MoFo. I saw Big Fat Liar for the first time with my kids last last week...and I have to say I really enjoyed this. It was alot of fun. I really liked the cast...and seeing some of the cameo/bit parts like Lee Majors. And, Paul Giamatti as Marty Wolf was so funny....he was the perfect sleazeball.

Home Alone 1 and 2
Kindergarten Cop
Finding Nemo
Goodfellas (my little brother liked this, but might just be him)

Well,
Here I am trying to revive this thread yet again...
lol...

We jut watched Labrynth as a family... (myself, My son 8, my daughter 4, and my hubby *with eyes rolling the entire time*, of course)

the puppet goblin thingys freaked BOTH my kids OUT. Brand had to sit next to me (actually touching me) for the rest of the movie, but he LOVED it.... Harmony wasnt to impressed. She watched it all, but from hubby's lap...
the little orange singing and dancing guys that took off and tossed around their heads were it for her... She was ready to turn it off.. LOL...

any hoo....

Any more suggestions out there?
anything new I may have missed out on?

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Nobody mentioned Army of Darkness, but I happen to think this movie would be a good family movie...its not graphic or anything, or hard to understand. Its a mix of comedy and mild horror. Anyway, some might disagree with me though.

Dude, Ash_Is_Da_Gal, who is that lady in the avatar?

Anyways, I've alway enjoyed National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation no matter my age. Along with the Lampoon series, which can suck most of the time, it's still decent for the whole gang. The Monty Python series is good too. The humor might be a little out dated or confusing to the youngens though. Dang. You could always just forget them and watch anything you normally would. I know I've heard the story more than once about the famous person who's Dad/Mom/Whoever let them stay up late or watch movies they were otherwise not allowed to. You know, bonding by means of allowing something to slide, or whatever. Old Kung-Fu (spelling) movies are cool because while they're graffic and such, the blood is humorous when compared to current video games. I'm rambling, I know this, but I don't care. Holy crap, I just remembered these. I've got em' on my amazon.com wish list just in case anyone remembers my birthday which is coming up *hint-hint*. Dem' movies are cartoons, but they still kickass. They are, GI Joes and Tranformers. I find em' entertaining mainly because of the guns and laser. And with GI Joes you get the morals at the end. I like them. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is da' bomb. Any of them. I don't care what anyone says. I grew up with them and I will die with them! ARG!
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle V2.0
Dude, Ash_Is_Da_Gal, who is that lady in the avatar?
It's Audrey Tautou playing Amélie in Amélie. I thought you would know that, Pimp. Dang.

Originally Posted by Sinny McGuffins
It's Audrey Tautou playing Amélie in Amélie. I thought you would know that, Pimp. Dang.

ARG! DANG!

That girl always looks half-retarded to me.

Take that back or I shall kill you...you fat, bloated, idiot!
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
I'll toss in Spirited Away and Kiki's Delivery Service.. and also Grave of the Fireflies with the warning that it is as sad as it sounds.

Randomly visiting for now
Well when I was young I always watched these ones;

Mighty Ducks (1-3)
Home Alone 1 & 2
Karate Kid (all)
3 ninjas
Kindergarten Cop

also all the Pixar ones are great;

Monsters Inc.
The Incredibles
ect..

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle V2.0
ARG! DANG!

That girl always looks half-retarded to me.
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Originally Posted by jrs
I haven't seen this mentioned but what about :
An American Tail
An American Tail: Fievel Goes West
The Incredibles
Originally Posted by SpoOkY
Well when I was young I always watched these ones;

Mighty Ducks (1-3)
Home Alone 1 & 2
Karate Kid (all)
3 ninjas
Kindergarten Cop

also all the Pixar ones are great;

Monsters Inc.
The Incredibles
ect..
Originally Posted by nebbit
What about Toy Story one and two.
i agree with all of these.

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
Ice Age is always good to keep the kiddies quiet at my house

Dreamstone - anyone other than me seen this?

Pippy Longstockings - you knows you loves it

I just thought I would pop on and say Hi. I can NOT believe how long ago this was! My kids are almost 14 and 10 now! LOL....

I can add to the list
Spiderwick (I think I like it more than they do!)
Alice in Wonderland (the new one)
Toy Story 1-3

Sis is addicted to Daddy Daycare now. Has watched it EVERY DAY for almost a YEAR. lol...

How bout you, what are you're kids into now?