The Avengers: Age of Ultron

Tools    

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
But their parents, aunts, uncles and other members of the previous generation are and will take them.
I don't think that will be the case. Try taking a child to see something they don't want to see.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

I don't think that will be the case. Try taking a child to see something they don't want to see.
I don't know any kids who don't like Star Wars. All the people who watched the originals as kids and then had kids of their own (like me) already have kids that are interested in Episode 7.

If The Force Awakens had a release date in May like Star Wars always did, maybe it might have a better chance.
Is this a joke?

Titanic released Dec. 19th

Frozen released Nov 22

Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit released in December

Skyfall released November

Seriously? If anything it will have longer legs and be in theaters longer than The Avengers...

The people against the Star Wars prequels/sequels really aren't as big a majority as they're made out to be on the internet.

I think it's mainly a segment of vocal hardcore Star Wars fans who dislike the sequels; the average casual Star Wars fan doesn't have a big problem with them believe it or not.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
Maybe ime wrong, but in the UK Star Wars just isn't really that popular these days. Sure you can find the odd Star Wars toys but it's nothing compared to Marvel merchandise. Everywhere you look it's marvel toys, bedding, posters, dressing up costumes, wallpaper, you can even get sex toys haha. Out of all my friends no one has even mentioned a new Star Wars film. There looking forward to The Avengers, Jurassic World, even Terminator. My point is, ime just not getting the hype or vibe that this movie will be as popular and successful as you may think.

Maybe ime wrong, but in the UK Star Wars just isn't really that popular these days. Sure you can find the odd Star Wars toys but it's nothing compared to Marvel merchandise. Everywhere you look it's marvel toys, bedding, posters, dressing up costumes, wallpaper, you can even get sex toys haha. Out of all my friends no one has even mentioned a new Star Wars film. There looking forward to The Avengers, Jurassic World, even Terminator. My point is, ime just not getting the hype or vibe that this movie will be as popular and successful as you may think.
That's all good and well, but it's not an indication of anything.

Star Wars has been a film brand for over thirty years, and, as I stated earlier, has a very strong ticket sales record.

I'd say the hype is about even for these films, but my money is still on Star Wars to edge it out in the end.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
For some unknown reason my dad decided to take my sister and I to see The Crying Game.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
For some unknown reason my dad decided to take my sister and I to see The Crying Game.
I tryed to drag my son to see Lego Movie thinking he would love it, but he wernt interested and didn't want to go. Then as soon as it was on the TV he watched it and never has it off ha.

Do you know if the movie follows the storyline of the comics or it's all made up?

Do you know if the movie follows the storyline of the comics or it's all made up?
It's an alternate continuity of Marvel, so the films are loosely based on comics I assume

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
I can't wait for this movie now. I've just bought my little boy the Thor action hammer, and The Captain America action shield for Easter. There's some cool Age Of Ultron toys out now.

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON NEW FOOTAGE DESCRIPTION

Recently at the at The Walt Disney Company annual meeting of shareholders, the Chairman and CEO Bob Iger showed new footage from Joss Whedon’s Avengers: Age of Ultron.

The following is the description of that awesome clip:

WARNING: "Avengers: Age of Ultron" spoilers below
The scene opens with an armored police vehicle arriving on the scene. An incredibly angry and destructive Hulk is witnessed tearing up the streets, destroying cars and spreading all-out panic. Police, heavily armed with machine guns, openly fire on the Hulk to no avail. In the distance comes Iron Man, flying at super speed to the scene.

“Hold your fire”, he commands to the responding teams below. He is flanked by large metal objects that speed along through the air with him, keeping up every step of the way. We cut back to the menacing Hulk and all of a sudden, a large steel type surfboard-shaped object slams itself down in the pavement in front of him. Then another. And another. Before you know it, Hulk is trapped inside a giant, solid metallic ‘box.’ At least, that is, until Hulk smashes free and then continues his rampage. And then, it assembles — piece by piece — the Hulkbuster, almost in Mark 42 fashion. “The witch is messing with your brain”, Stark tells Hulk. “You’re smarter than her, you’re Bruce Banner.”

This yields an even angrier response from Hulk and it’s on. Hulkbuster vs. Hulk. The Hulkbuster usually seems to have the upper-hand, as they drag each other through the streets, tearing up the pavement. At least until Hulk ends up on the Hulkbuster’s back, impaling the shoulder with a traffic light pole. “Dick move, Banner” responds Stark as they continue to fight. Then the damaged pieces of the Hulkbuster fall off and are quickly replaced with new parts. Different parts. And now Hulkbuster is atop Hulk, Stark treating Hulk’s head as a punching bag, literally pounding Hulk’s head into the pavement over and over and over (much to the amusement of the audience). “Sleep, go to sleep” chants Stark. Then, one of the replaced parts of the Hulkbuster, the arm missing a hand, wraps itself around Hulk’s arm and sucks him in and Iron Man takes flight, toting Hulk by the arm.

Guys, does the Age of Ultron follow the comic book plot or is it completely modified?
No it does not. Joss Whedon changed it a bit. In the comics Ultron was invented by Dr. Henry Pym, who eventually became the original Ant-Man. Whom in the film is portrayed as con man Scott Lang. Who's mentor is the former Ant- Man Hank Pym, that passes the torch to Scott Lang.

In Age of Ultron, Whedon changes the comics' format of Ultron's history and Tony Stark creates him.

Can't wait to see this. There's 41 more days left and counting.

A new TV spot just was released with more footage which I'm sure you all have seen. If not, here it is.

This is one of my favorite scenes......