A Question About "The Host"

Tools    

Hi, I have a question about this monster movie here:

What language is the movie that is in the US theaters in?

Hi, I have a question about this monster movie here:

What language is the movie that is in the US theaters in?
I'm thinking it's going to be in subtitles if it does make it to North America. It doesnt seem like it's going to be a world wide release. Not to me anyways. I did see the trailer about a month ago though.

It's already out in the US. Thats why I'm wondering.

It's already out in the US. Thats why I'm wondering.
Oh ok heheh. I can't even remember what the trailer was in. Was it in audio or subtitles? That may be your answer there. Or usually though it would say subtitles when a theatre is advertising it's times and such. Maybe dubbed in English if it doesn't.

The trailer was in English, but nobody talked.

The trailer was in English, but nobody talked.
Yeah I just looked it up here in Canada and it is a limited release but they didn't mention subtitles. I'm thinking dubbed now. Out of the 3 reviews I read they seemed to love it and again, never mentioned subtitles either. I can't find it on imdb. though to see if anyone mentioned the type of language it was in.

IMDB has it under it's Korean name:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0468492/
Gwoemul
Ah ok. Skimming the reviews I did read this "In Korea, his accent (and intonation) is very unique).
When it was translated in English, that part seemed lost a lot."
but that still doesn't mean it's not subtitled. My gut tells me it's dubbed though then again, subtitles seem the cheaper way to go.

Well, I asked around on Yahoo Answers before getting your answers and they all say it's subtitled too. So thanks. But yeah, I read the review and I'm amped to see it now. Definitely buying it when it gets on DVD.

But it's sad this movie didn't receive as much publicity as it should, it really seems like a great movie.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Why do you even ask?
Because who wants to see a dubbed movie? I wouldn't bother going to see a movie if it was dubbed, I'd wait for a subtitled dvd.