Animated gifs

Tools    

I am half agony, half hope.

Johann von Goethe

The third one down is pretty interesting there Mark. I also like the frog.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

a few non movie related... and a few movie related... and hopefully Yoda won't "kill" me... oh, and the last one is for 7thson...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I like your desktops, and you like my avatars. I'm going to be using the bulk of these for avatars. As soon as I get more time.

Like these of your's . . .

Those first two won't work. The file size needs to be reduced first. That, and I need to slow that last dude down.

I like your desktops, and you like my avatars. I'm going to be using the bulk of these for avatars. As soon as I get more time.

Like these of your's . . .

Those first two won't work. The file size needs to be reduced first. That, and I need to slow that last dude down.

Cool.... I thought about asking you to fix Sarah so I could use it...

Can I ask would I be able to get the last gif (Gambit) in my sig? If so how
No. Pictures are not allowed in the signatures on this board. It gets too cluttered looking.

I went to the website... one of them showed up on here but not the other one... and now the one is gone too... you might need to host them at photobucket or one of the other pic sites... or I can post them from mine if you want me to...