James Stewart film. Possible '50s-'60s Western.

Tools    

Hello all. Seeking the title of a film on behalf of a user from another forum. Their exact post:

Can someone please help me remember the movie that James Stewart was in that he got robbed I think it was robbed of his gun, but it wasn't the Winchester movie and he told whoever it was that robbed him.

"I don't care where you go I will be there"
I will be right behind you
I will be at every corner
I will be in every shadow
I will haunt you till I find you

or something like those words ... Jimmy just kept saying them in sing song fashion to make his point.
Sounds kind of familiar but I can't place it. I'm thinking of western scenes where he's been wronged and vows revenge, like The Man from Laramie and such. Still could be Winchester '73 also, I just can't remember the dialogue from these that well. Could also be outside the western genre. I can pass on queries to the other party for more info.

Thanks.

Here are all the western starring James Stewart released between 1950 and 1969 :

Winchester '73
Broken Arrow
Bend of the River
The Naked Spur
The Far Country
The Man from Laramie
Night Passage
Two Rode Together
The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance
How the West Was Won
Cheyenne Autumn
Shenandoah
The Rare Breed
Firecreek
Bandolero!

Can't help more

Bend Of The River perhaps?

Emerson Cole: I'll be seeing you, Glyn.
Glyn McLyntock: You'll be seeing me. You'll be seeing me. Everytime you bed down for the night, you'll look back to the darkness and wonder if I'm there. And some night, I will be. You'll be seeing me!
Only says it the once though.

Entire fillum is freely available on Dailymotion. Roughly 1:11:40 into the movie if they want to take a squint.

Only says it the once though.

Entire fillum is freely available on Dailymotion. Roughly 1:11:40 into the movie if they want to take a squint.
Great suggestion. I'll put it to him with the clip and see what he says. Appreciated.

Or maybe also confused it with Henry Fonda's speech as Tom Joad at the end of The Grapes of Wrath?

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

It was indeed Bend of The River. Thanks for the help everyone.

It was indeed Bend of The River. Thanks for the help everyone.
Kewl, glad to be able to help.