Hotseat! Grill a MoFo: Iroquois

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
What is the weirdest thing you have ever done in your sleep?
I don't know. I can't remember anything standing out as being particularly weird. Guess the answer is nothing.

I think all of these threads, but mine, should be bumped!

I didn't reread through this, so just ignore any duplicate questions. I stole these from other threads.

What's the most embarrassing thing which has happened to you which you can share with us? Details, please.

What's the first thing you think about every morning when you awaken?

I still say this should be a thread.

Which Mofo Would You: NO REPEATS

Watch a movie with?

Grab a drink with?

Go to the beach with?

Grab some dinner with?

Break the law with?

Get high with?

Just hang out with?

Go sky diving with?

Travel with?

Who would be the ideal mate for you?

Who is your favorite Mofo, and why?

These are new from me . . .

Did you like Escape From L.A.?

Name 5 actors you would love to meet, and why. What would you want to do to, or with them?

Have you ever committed a crime?

Do you want to? Have you ever wanted to?

Do you believe in the death penalty, and if so, what crimes do you believe qualify for such an action?

Do you believe in life after death?

This should make up for barely asking you anything the first time.

What's the most embarrassing thing which has happened to you which you can share with us? Details, please.

I can't think of anything particularly remarkable, just the regular kind of faux pas that people make from time to time.

What's the first thing you think about every morning when you awaken?

Usually, I just think about trying to enjoy still lying in bed for as long as possible, and do this until I gather the strength to get up.

Watch a movie with?

Depends on the movie and whether or not the MoFo in question would be up for some MST3K-style joking around the whole time. Any suggestions for that?

As for just ordinary movie-watching - no idea. For some reason, I'm thinking Swedish Chef so *shrug* let's go with that.

Grab a drink with?

Probably Tacitus.

Go to the beach with?

Don't know, not really a beach person.

Grab some dinner with?

Holden

Break the law with?

Lennon, if only to see how he acted the whole time.

Get high with?

Pyro Tramp

Just hang out with?

TheUsualSuspect

Go sky diving with?

For some reason 7thson popped into my mind the instant I read that. I have no better answer so I'll go with it.

Travel with?

Mark f, he seems to know what he's doing when he travels.

Elaborate on your definition of "ideal mate" and I'll get back to you.

Yes, I did. I own it and have seen it a few times. Even though Escape From New York nailed most of the story perfectly the first time, L.A. had its own little tweaks that made it nowhere near as horrible as everyone made out.

Name 5 actors you would love to meet, and why. What would you want to do to, or with them?

1. Christopher Walken, because he's just a funny guy. We'd probably just go to some place and talk over dinner or something.
2. Daniel Day-Lewis, because he's one of the best actors alive and responsible for the creation of Daniel Plainview. I reckon we'd probably go have milkshakes.
3. Bruce Campbell. Why? The man was Ash and sounds like a character in real life. Enough said.
4. Kurt Russell. As for "why", see what I wrote for Bruce Campbell and replace "Ash" with "Snake Plissken".
5. Robert De Niro, for virtually the same reason as Day-Lewis - he's a great actor. Would be interesting to just check out New York with him.

Have you ever committed a crime?

No.

Sometimes.

Do you believe in the death penalty, and if so, what crimes do you believe qualify for such an action?

I'm undecided.

Do you believe in life after death?[/i]

I think I got asked this already, but my answer is "yes".

Sorry if my answers are a little bad, but it's almost 3am and I'm about to go to sleep. Not really thinking too hard.

Watch a movie with?

Depends on the movie and whether or not the MoFo in question would be up for some MST3K-style joking around the whole time. Any suggestions for that?

As for just ordinary movie-watching - no idea. For some reason, I'm thinking Swedish Chef so *shrug* let's go with that.
We have a thread on that. Somewhere on here, there is a thread on some of the best movies to watch for that.

Here it is . . . 'Straightman' movies.

Yeah, for every mofo anyone would watch a movie with, the movie choice would be a lot different. Even the way in which we watch them.

Break the law with?

Lennon, if only to see how he acted the whole time.
That kid would get you busted.

Go sky diving with?

For some reason 7thson popped into my mind the instant I read that. I have no better answer so I'll go with it.
He's popular for that. I wouldn't go with him, but he could take my turn. If it were meant for me to jump out of planes, I'd have wings.

I don't!

Elaborate on your definition of "ideal mate" and I'll get back to you.
I would say that is up to you. Whether you want to get married, date, live with, a best friend for life, etc . . . What kind of idea do you have for this.

Honestly, I don't know. I copy/pasted this.

You missed this one.

Yes, I did. I own it and have seen it a few times. Even though Escape From New York nailed most of the story perfectly the first time, L.A. had its own little tweaks that made it nowhere near as horrible as everyone made out.
The reason I always avoided it, is because some of the scenes on the commercial for it. Especially the one where he is surfing down the street. I'll check it out if it shows up on "On Demand".

Sometimes.
So, what laws are we talking about, here?

You don't have to say, of course.

How would Lennon get me busted?

Ideal mate...they'd have to be interesting, roughly on the same level as me in terms of intelligence, humour, personality. Someone I'd feel comfortable talking to or hanging around with for extended periods of time.

I missed the "favourite MoFo" question because it's tough to pick a favourite MoFo. I could say I have several favourites...namely, the people who repped all of my Quote of the Day posts They know who they are

Yeah, nobody likes the surfing scene in EFLA. Surprisingly, it doesn't really bother me that much.

Laws...yeah, I'll pass on that one. Nothing big, I don't think.

How would Lennon get me busted?
Look at him . . .

He's too sure of himself. That type always gets caught.

I missed the "favourite MoFo" question because it's tough to pick a favourite MoFo. I could say I have several favourites...namely, the people who repped all of my Quote of the Day posts They know who they are
So the people that repped your grill thread mean nothing to you, eh!?! See if I care.

Just messin'! I'm serious about Lennon, though.

Laws...yeah, I'll pass on that one. Nothing big, I don't think.
Laws are a tricky thing, too. I've never been arrested, though, and that's all that matters.

Hehehe, yeah sorry about that, I should be more grateful for about 10 +rep points in the space of a few minutes.

And yeah, that argument for Lennon makes sense. Can't really think of anyone else though...

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Maybe we can break some laws when we go on a vacation. If you know what's up, it's not that hard. Besides, we're only going to break the bogus laws [you know, the ones which used to not be laws or the ones which will not be laws in the future (at least for a brief time )]. HA! (dang!)

I thought Suspect had it from the start, but ok. Certainly made it a bit interesting, otherwise I would've probably used the same few names over and over.

I thought Suspect had it from the start, but ok. Certainly made it a bit interesting, otherwise I would've probably used the same few names over and over.
Yeah, I said I may be wrong. I just checked. I am. That rarely happens, though. Seriously! Mark your calender.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
And yeah, that argument for Lennon makes sense.
I'm not full of myself, I'd just do something incredibly stupid

I'm not full of myself, I'd just do something incredibly stupid
It took you long enough to see that post. I was the one teasing you. Just look at that expression on your face. I know what you are thinking there.

Not really!

What is your favorite movie for each genre . . .

Horror?
Sci-fi?
Suspense Thriller?
Comedy?
Action?
Drama?
Musicals?
Westerns?
Martial Arts?
War?

Would you rather have all the tea in China or all the coffee in Brazil?

If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?

Best looking of the original Charlie's Angels?

And the new Charlie's Angel films? (Remember that there is only one correct answer )

If you could have any meal right now, what would it be?

Daytime or nighttime?

The Beatles or The Stones?

If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be and why?

If you could make a law, that had to be enforced, what would it be?

What's your favourite tv programme ever?

If you were allowed to watch other films, but only allowed to own one, which one would you own?

Favourite word?

Do you have any pets? If so, what?

When you see one shoe in the middle of the road, do you ever wonder how it got there?

Did you like/have you seen Highlander: The Series?

What is your favorite movie for each genre . . .

Horror? The Thing
Sci-fi? Akira
Suspense Thriller? Chinatown
Comedy? Monty Python and the Holy Grail (or any of the ones in my favourites list, I can't really decide most days)
Action? Raiders of the Lost Ark
Drama? Goodfellas
Musicals? The Blues Brothers (if that doesn't count, South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut)
Westerns? The Wild Bunch
Martial Arts? Seven Samurai
War? Apocalypse Now

Would you rather have all the tea in China or all the coffee in Brazil?
Coffee in Brazil.

If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
New York City, just to see what the deal is.

Best looking of the original Charlie's Angels?
No idea. Fawcett?

And the new Charlie's Angel films? (Remember that there is only one correct answer )
Drew Barrymore (am I serious? am I not? I'll never say...)

If you could have any meal right now, what would it be?
Pizza

Daytime or nighttime?
I'm tempting to quote Repo Man and say "Night, day, doesn't mean s***" but okay, night-time.

The Beatles or The Stones?
Stones.

If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be and why?
David Lynch, just to see what it's like to be in his state of mind for a whole day.

If you could make a law, that had to be enforced, what would it be?
I'm thinking of a Bill Hicks routine where he suggest making marijuana mandatory so it can be administered to people with road rage.

What's your favourite tv programme ever?
Live-action, Arrested Development. Cartoon, South Park.

If you were allowed to watch other films, but only allowed to own one, which one would you own?
Apocalypse Now

Favourite word?
Cornholio

Do you have any pets? If so, what?
One golden retriever

When you see one shoe in the middle of the road, do you ever wonder how it got there?
Yes.

Did you like/have you seen Highlander: The Series?
No, I haven't.