Films that YOU or a family member have starred in!

Tools    

Lets put a smile on that block
Right Peeps, heres your chance to gloat. What films have you or a family member starred in? And i dont mean films that you made for you medai project at school. Im talking about cinema, video, DVD releases?

I personally havnt starred in any...yet, (its my personal goal to become an extra one way or another ) but my Mum and her family have starred in loads.

Herself has starred in:-
"Night Must Fall" With Albert Finney, Susan Hampshire and Sheila Hancock
"Pure Hell of St Trinians" Apperantly they are remaking the "St Trinian" films with Rupert Everett as the Head mistress in Drag.
"Star and the Cross"
"No Trees on the Street"
"The Iron Maiden"

And my Grandmother, (Mums, mum) starred in:-
"I could go on Singing" With Judy Garland

and my Uncle Ray starred in:-
"The Young Ones" With the famous Brit, Sir Cliff Richard

My Mum also starred in a film with Joe Brown, Marty Wild and Freddy and the Dreamers but we cant remember the name? If any of you guys have any info on any of these films it would be GREATLY appreciated to shed some light on them. they were all released at the cinema, so they cant be that obscure, considering i havnt seen most of them!
So have YOU or any family member been imortalised in film yet?

The Fat of the Mailbox
So being the fling monkey bat in the Wizard of Oz when i was 7 dosn't count?

If you truly had the pleasure of being a flying monkey bat.......the WELL DONE! Thats a good one however if you lie.......
GOD HELP YOUR SOUL

I starred in "America's Most Wanted" once... available on DVD.

Not really... nobody that famous in my family, unless you count my fourth cousin "The Great One". Also... on my mom's side Calvin Coolidge shows up on my family tree

The Future Ed Wood
my best friedns dad starred in micheal collins when they were blowing up the city, he played one of the sergents i think

Visit the best film forum on the web http://www.empireonline.co.uk/

The Fat of the Mailbox
The flying monkey bat role is all i have, don't take it away from me!

Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
Technically, extras don't star in anything...
I was going to mention that, but I figured you would probably do that anyway, so why rob you of it...

*tis just a joke*
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I was going to mention that, but I figured you would probably do that anyway, so why rob you of it...
Appreciated.

Back with a bang!
Well, a friend of mine could be seen in the Swedish move Festival. As you might have guessed from the title, the movie was about a festival, and while they shot some footage of the festival area, he looks into the camera and has an annoyed look on his face. Altough you guys have never even heard of the movie, it was really big here in Sweden, so that counts right?

Your Swedish? Sweet! So, what language do you speak, English or Swedish, or both?

Back with a bang!
I speak both. Since Swedish is such a small language (only 20 million people understand it) we learn English at an early age here. I think my first English lessons were in fourth grade or something.

Yeah Sure that can count! Sweden rules! pretty place full of pretty blond women
Maybe some hairy ones as well....

Back with a bang!
Ok, lets get this straight once and for ever: Swedish women are not hairy! It's supposed to be a stereotype about French women, but some people seem to have broadened this stereotype to include all European nations. AFIK French women aren't hairy anymore either, but that's beside the point. The original stereotype was about French chicks, and I would appreciate if it could stay that way.

Woah, quite passionate about body hair of the female variety there! Im from the UK so im in with the european classification of womanly hairyness so chill! All nations have there hairy woman, but for some reason it seems as though we have more than others?
We should rejoice in this! Viva la hair!

hee hee

I starred in Pravda a local smash hit otherwise i havent been filmed in anything yet

i will remember you all when im famous and i will mention you in my acceptance speech when i get an Oscar

21st century digital boy
I'm in the background of Good Will Hunting (I was in Boston visiting some friends) but good luck finding me. I was wandering around Harvard Square with my buddy Brandon. You can see me behind Matt Damon in the scene where he's at the Au Bon Pain cafe....or maybe you can't. I can see me though.