The MoFo Top 100 Documentaries

→ in
Tools    

1950s Top 100...

100-03: The rest
02: Vertigo
01: Rear Window
And Vertigo is crap and I'm not the biggest fan of Rear Window either.

Yeah I love Dial M. I like that and Rear Window both better than Vertigo. Vertigo wins though I think. Seven Samurai is my dark horse.

Dudes? Surely you mean daddios?

Camo's mentions of 12 Angry Men, Seven Samurai and Sunset Boulevard are all great though. Not NbNW, though. That's even worse than the other two Hitchs.

I have a really solid 15 right now. I can make a 25 list no problem but it won't be all things I love. NBNW isn't coming anywhere near my list.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I read that as incest/science class movie. Must be that horrifying avatar damaging my brain.
KINKY!

For crying out loud, documentaries not fifties! If you must at least let it be documentaries from the fifties.

"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

You need to support it with research and documentation, and a personal endorsement from the Fonz.
Fonz would endorse it with both his thumbs.