Ghost Rider Teaser Trailer

Tools    

Thanks for posting that! While I'd much rather see Cage as Superman, it does look really good.

Originally Posted by madeux
Thanks for posting that! While I'd much rather see Cage as Superman, it does look really good.
You'd prefer Nicholas Cage as Superman??? You're kidding.... right?

Wow. This looks so....... cartoonish.
Not that I had high hopes for this anyway, but I can just tell this is gonna be awful.

Looks pretty decent to me.

Thanks Jrs... looks like it might be a little fun but I have a feeling I'll wait for the DVD....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

This looks interesting. I don't mind the cartoonish aspect if a) it's just a result of some unpolished effects (remember, it doesn't come out for another 8 months or so), or b) the movie is intentionally over-the-top. Too soon to say, but I'm intrigued, as I was when I saw the teaser.

Originally Posted by jrs
You'd prefer Nicholas Cage as Superman??? You're kidding.... right?
Actually, he was one of the actors considered back when the project was in different hands.

I'm underwhelmed. I do like Cage however.

Interesting...
Feel wierd with Cage as GhostRider though.

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
Looks ok to me, just my sort of movie.

I just seen X-Men 3 on saturday ( which despite what others have said) I enjoyed it very much. And in the previews was the trailer for Ghost Rider and it looks re-dunk-ulos. The graphics look awsome and Nicholas Cage realy fits the part well. I cant wait to see it. I have a bad memory but im pretty sure its coming out in Feb 07 right?

I am Jack's sense of overused quote
Ghost Rider will not translate well into film. They should have made it animated. That would have been really cool.

Originally Posted by gohansrage
Ghost Rider will not translate well into film. They should have made it animated. That would have been really cool.
Ghost Rider will not translate well to film. More like "Ghost Rider should never be made into a film". I collected comics for 25 years and I don't remember Ghost Rider being that popular, or at least popular enough to warrant a studio making it into a film. There are hundreds of other characters in comic lore more worthy of a major motion picture than the Ghost Rider.

Originally Posted by gohansrage
Noooo comic film should be animated anymore!!! dont you realise that the beauty of special effects when there done right!!! i mean iv been hoping for a live action version of dragonball z which may be childish but if you think of the end fight scene at the end of matrix revelutions....imagine that with powerballs and blasts and stuff with ninja style fighting ...........but u cant seriously think any comic film should still be made in animation and try and release it to the masses? tuff :S

www.forumninja.com
The trailer looks impressive, but I doubt the film will be... simply for the reason that it's directed by the goof who did Daredevil (and yes, I've seen the director's cut... it's STILL a lousy movie).

Per the Cage discussion, I'm not sure he would have been a terrible Superman. He would have at least brought a new personality to the role. But he would have LOOKED terrible in the part, much like Maguire as Spiderman.

Per the translation discussion, I'm not sure Ghost Rider was ever *interesting* enough to make into a film. Not one of my favorite comics, really. I'm certainly rooting for Favreau's Iron Man, however.

i know i didnt hear you calling Deardevil a lousy movie and yes he will be directing it till the very end

anyway the CG looks terrible, they did mention that the whole movie was still being worked including the CG, just that they had to release the trailer on time so i'm hoping it will look better when they finish with it but as much as i loved Mark Steven Johnson did with Daredevil so i have high hopes for this movie (CG is the only thing that worries me right now)

and while GR was never very popular Heaper the recent mini did very good in sales plus lots of issues with his apperance were getting sold out. i always wanted GR movie and since its been announced ( around 2003 i was excited )

I can't wait to see this movie an I think Nicholas Cage was the perfect part for Ghost Rider.

-Alfred Hitchcock

Originally Posted by Terminator734
i know i didnt hear you calling Deardevil a lousy movie and yes he will be directing it till the very end

anyway the CG looks terrible, they did mention that the whole movie was still being worked including the CG, just that they had to release the trailer on time so i'm hoping it will look better when they finish with it but as much as i loved Mark Steven Johnson did with Daredevil so i have high hopes for this movie (CG is the only thing that worries me right now)

and while GR was never very popular Heaper the recent mini did very good in sales plus lots of issues with his apperance were getting sold out. i always wanted GR movie and since its been announced ( around 2003 i was excited )

I never said i didnt want a GR film cause i do im excited i just had a problem with somebody thinking it should have been animated when in todays world CG is at such a level where real actors can give life to a role and still do all the stuff comics want to be shown....im looking forward to the film and think nocholas cage is gona be good for the role

www.forumninja.com
Originally Posted by Terminator734
i know i didnt hear you calling Deardevil a lousy movie
No, I called Daredevil a lousy movie.

Daredevil wasnt lousy but didnt live up to the potential...could do with a number 2 to really live up to what it could be