Jackass: Number Two

→ in
Tools    

Just saw it today. I thought it was pretty funny and I loved the opening with the bulls chasing them.

Beware The Probe!
The entire Jackass idea is pretty lame and I have no intention of watching a sequel.

A friend of mine made me watch the first one and I really think the entire concept is best left for mentally unballanced skater-kids who will do anything for attention.

My friend, incidently, was a mentally unballanced skater-kid, btw.
A 30 year-old with the mentality of a 10 year old.

Some could say the same about me but I have a more child-like attitude towards other things like cartoons, toys and video games rather than stupidity.

I think I'll pass on seeing Jackass 2.

Or I could just get drunk and stupid and video tape myself beating up a dog in a crowded mall then make out with it.

You ready? You look ready.
Yea, I can't even see myself getting dragged to this for free. So the idea of paying for this movie would make me a jackass. So I'm going with a huge NO on this film.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Couldn't stand the first one myself and will gladly pass on this one. All they do is shock someone with the utmost disgusting vial classless acts. "Hey, watch me do number 2 in a toilet selling shop and take a good look at the owners reactions".
Yeah, real ingenious comedy.

I guess it just crosses my own personal border of what is funny and what is disugustingly not funny.

Oh and I can't stand Tom Green either. He's a Jackass of his own kind.

Beware The Probe!
Originally Posted by Escape
Oh and I can't stand Tom Green either. He's a Jackass of his own kind.
I'm ashamed Tom Green is Canadian...

i love this movie... just had fun watching it.

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity

Jackass: Number Two

I didn't watch 2002's Jackass: The Movie in the theatre when it came out, so I had to go see the sequel last night with a packed audience, mostly young people. The experience was necessary. For the first time ever I didn't care if people were rude and loud. I wanted to see and hear the nonstop shock the audience was going through.

I'm glad I waited for Number Two because it's better than number one. It's put together almost exactly like the first one, including segments with Spike Jones (this time he's an old woman instead of an old man) and Rip Taylor making an appearance at the end. However, what they do in this movie... is just a little more insane.

There's a cameo by director John Waters, who I love, as a magician. I realized while watching Number Two that this makes his movie, Pink Flamingos, look tame.

I don't want to go into detail about what happens in the film, as I knew going in almost next to nothing about what stunts they'd perform this time. I want to mention things, but this is a shock film and you need to be shocked. I can say that there's a lot of stuff involving snakes (and other animals), a lot of stuff that made audience members say out loud, "WTF? They're so gay!", a lot of stunts that would cause physical pain, and a lot of throw-up.

I have to say I highly recommend it.

A-
Can't wait to see it tonight. i have heard nothing but good things. everyone that i have talked to that has seen it said that it is just ridiculous. like i said already, can't wait

it was great

Originally Posted by Sci-Fi-Guy
I'm ashamed Tom Green is Canadian...
Shhhhh don't promote it.

woul there be a jackass3?

If the franchise it successful, who knows?

My opinion on Jackass is this... it's not even a movie or even a documentary. It's a mere TV show, like Punk'd or whatever. Why it's on the big screen, with real movies? I have no clue.

Originally Posted by I am Jack's broken heart
Why it's on the big screen, with real movies? I have no clue.
$$$$$$$

i liked it, i laughed every 10 minutes or so.

nOtHiNg Is FoReVeR....
i don't know the poeple that are not interested in Jackass but they completely and utterly suck.

i thought the first movie was brilliant, it doesnt matter whether you're a skater-kid or not, its still funny, you get to see other people make an arse of themselves and its rather appealing.

i just saw dirty sanchez and there way way far forom jackass.. there just one of those wanna bees.... jackass rokz!!!

I just think Jackass is a waste. I just dont get the idea of spending your hard earned $$$ on watching people act like ********. Go out and see something more worthwhile lie The Prestige or The Departed.

Oh BTW....for those Jackass fanatics in case you are interested, the DVD will be out this December 26th. Extras will include outtakes, behind-the-scenes featurettes, the original trailer and Karazy Music Video.

Originally Posted by Master Derranged
its still funny, you get to see other people make an arse of themselves and its rather appealing.
Now that is where we differ isn't the world grand

Kool Aid Man
In my opinion this is the best movie ever made its 10000 times better than the first one and i totally loved watching this one and im a huge fan and i didn't know what to expect going into this one and i was blown away even if u are not a fan of Jackass see this movie u will love it i laughed at every scene and i could't stop laughing me and my best friend and brother loved it and we have seen it 10 times at least in theaters and i can't wait till the dvd comes out i give it an A+

"We're already outside dips**t" funniest part of the movie right there

Kool Aid Man
Originally Posted by Master Derranged
i don't know the poeple that are not interested in Jackass but they completely and utterly suck.

i thought the first movie was brilliant, it doesnt matter whether you're a skater-kid or not, its still funny, you get to see other people make an arse of themselves and its rather appealing.
I agree with u I love these movies they are both brilliant so F**K the haters the jackass crew rules