Don't Breath (2016)

Tools    

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi100...tt_pv_vi_aiv_1

Is anyone else interested in seeing this? I'm not a major horror fan (I started watching them a few years ago), but I fell in love with Sam Raimi's Evil dead movies and also liked the remake. Now I've found this, directed by the guy who did the evil dead remake and produced by Raimi. It premiered here two days ago(september 2) and I know it's allready released in the states.

Have anyone been to see it? If so, what did you think?

Yeah im defenitly going to give it a chance.I love horrors.
It looks decent enough from the trailer-my only problem is that a blind person would notice someone several times in the clip but whatever

I just watched the trailer and I definitely want to see it. My only apprehension comes from hating The Evil Dead remake.
I thought that Evil Dead (2013) was a solid addition to the Evil Dead franchise. It honored it pretty well in my opinion.

But, yeah, I'm really looking forward to Don't Breathe.

I just watched the trailer and I definitely want to see it. My only apprehension comes from hating The Evil Dead remake.
What didn't you like? Story, characters, effects, blood which looked like red water? No Bruce? (more than the stinger)

Btw, Topsy; how did you get the trailer up? I tried patching it as a link but should I put it in as a image instead?

Just copy the link and paste it in the message box. It'll show up on its own.

What didn't you like? Story, characters, effects, blood which looked like red water? No Bruce? (more than the stinger)
I hardly remember it anymore, but as a huge fan of the original, I remember thinking it was a soulless copy.

nice read iro,thats what i was thinking it would be like. Also the picture you used is a perfect example of a situation,as i mentioned above,where a blinde man would definitely notice someone being there
im still gonna give it a watch though!

Btw, Topsy; how did you get the trailer up? I tried patching it as a link but should I put it in as a image instead?
sorry didnt see this! but yeah like MonnoM says,you dont have to do anything but copy/paste the link to the video

Welcome to the human race...
Yeah, there is definitely a bit of an issue where the blind man's capabilities fluctuate pretty wildly for the convenience of the narrative and whatnot. I won't name specific examples, but it does become very distracting.

Yeah, there is definitely a bit of an issue where the blind man's capabilities fluctuate pretty wildly for the convenience of the narrative and whatnot. I won't name specific examples, but it does become very distracting.
I bet he knocked over a lot bowls even after he got the right amount of ''stuff''.

Give it a shot, cricket. I read that the director purposefully aimed to do basically the opposite of the Evil Dead remake with this - where that was a shocking, bloody remake, this is a suspenseful, non-gory original.

I liked it quite a bit, and Stephen Lang was stellar as the blind man.

Give it a shot, cricket. I read that the director purposefully aimed to do basically the opposite of the Evil Dead remake with this - where that was a shocking, bloody remake, this is a suspenseful, non-gory original.

I liked it quite a bit, and Stephen Lang was stellar as the blind man.
I will probably see it Sunday hope it's good!

I thought this movie was awesome...My 2nd best movie of the summer behind Hell or High Water.