How Old Are You??

Tools    

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Younger then Jrs...
But old enough for me.

I ate all your bees.
19 Woohoo! Im young, brash, overconfident, know everything and firmly believe that the world revolves around me. A typical 19 year old

Your Puuuur-fect Movie Companion!
24 - and apparently the first Singaporean female on this board

"Never let a dog pick what you watch."

Do you know my poetry?
Man, I feel way too young, I hate being a teenager! By the way, I'm 14.

Originally Posted by Ezikiel
Man, I feel way too young, I hate being a teenager! By the way, I'm 14.
Ditto... At least you've got good taste in movies.

You ready? You look ready.
I've got the biggest ego of my friends and I know everything that involves life experiences.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Im 19.

I'll be 20 next feb...im not all to impressed about it.

I met a little lady today that is celebrating her 90th birthday tomorrow… she doesn’t look a day over 60, still drives (very well I might add) and volunteers at one of the local hospitals 3 days a week… and… went to see Spiderman 2 the other night and loved it…

Well I'm am the age of 16. Able to get my liscence but haven't had time. 17 in October. I share a Birthday with John Candy RIP, Peter Jackson (OH YEAH), A member of The Beastie Boys, and The Drummer Of U2

The Reaping 7/10
Transformers 8.5/10
Flight of the Living Dead 6/10
The Invisible 6/10
Return to House on Haunted Hill 1/10
Planet Terror 8/10
A Mighty Heart 7/10

I'm as old as my gums and a bit older than my teeth.

Currently, that adds up to thirty-four.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
I met a little lady today that is celebrating her 90th birthday tomorrow… she doesn’t look a day over 60, still drives (very well I might add) and volunteers at one of the local hospitals 3 days a week… and… went to see Spiderman 2 the other night and loved it…

Aww.....thats so nice of you
I know someone with a first-class ticket to the big movie theater in the sky.....

I ate all your bees.
Originally Posted by Black Mamba
Im 19.

I'll be 20 next feb...im not all to impressed about it.

Ooo me too, my birthdays on the 21st.

I'm the grand old age of 25

31 here. Just thought I'd say hello to everyone seeing as I'm new.