What are the streaming services you use?

Tools    

It's worth it, especially if you like weird/offbeat cult films.
Cool. Sounds like that might be my next one. I get their emails, and it looks like they have some interesting documentaries too.

Gone back to reading
I just got rid of Crave with Starz and Disney+ those are some of the most pricey ones and i just can't see myself using them much especially during spooky season, plus i have TONS to read also.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I just got rid of Crave with Starz and Disney+
Welcome back! No longer wanna watch 12 films a day?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
LOL Nope just gonna take it easy and enjoy my time
That's the spirit! I have no time for anything and the number of films to see only keeps growing. I took it easy, too, engaging in other activities. But I regained my energy and I'm ready to go full-on film maniac mode again.

Gone back to reading
We wax and wane, tis normal, enjoyment is essential no matter what we do, have a great autumnal season Mr. Minio

That's the spirit! I have no time for anything and the number of films to see only keeps growing. I took it easy, too, engaging in other activities. But I regained my energy and I'm ready to go full-on film maniac mode again.

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
I recently subscribed to Fubo, mostly to watch science, history, news and sports. I'm also enjoying a free month of Prime due to accidentally pressing a button and finding myself subscribed to the service. I just wanted to know how much it costs.

For me:
Peacock - For my WWE wrestling PPVS

Hulu and Netflix - Watch it for movies while my folks like to watch TV shows on there.

Comcast - Me and my folks avoid the movie channels like Showtime, Starz, HBO (it costs more with the bundles of channels we got now) and just watch anything that's live on tv. I like to watch my weekly WWE shows, Law and Order SVU and shows with Gordon Ramsay in them.

Amazon Prime - Mostly use it for Amazon shopping but will watch a movie on there if it interests me.

I had Disney+ for one year before but decided not to renew it when the subscription expired, no point if I haven't used it a lot.

For free:
Tubi and Youtube

Welcome to the Dance: My Favorite 20 High School Movies
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...02#post2413502

Let's see:
Disney+
Paramount+
Discovery+
Prime Video
Hulu
Shudder
AMC+