Sequels That Should Never Have Been Made

Tools    

The Never Ending Story probably should have ended after the first movie, both of it's sequels were terrible.
Or it should have never stopped making sequels since it was apparently never ending.

American Psycho 2 (2002)
had no idea this even existed, it looks awful though.

I'd also like to say anything in the Paranormal Activity series post PA2. Anything after 2 felt really rehashed.

Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters. They had already ruined the story in the first movie, why ruin it even more on a sequel?!?

The Never Ending Story probably should have ended after the first movie, both of it's sequels were terrible.
It should have ended on the back of that napkin.

Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters. They had already ruined the story in the first movie, why ruin it even more on a sequel?!?
Did they ruin the story in the films? I saw a bit of the first one not so long ago and it was diverting, but it's hard if you like your Greek Mythology to see it being retailored and messed around with. When Zeus and Poseidon met at the beginning I mentally said "Two Vronskys" (I really liked Sean Bean in Troy). Uma Thurman made me laugh; she was so good and looked great – Medusa was supposed to be stunning before she was punished and she's it. I didn't see Melina Kanakaredes but I like the idea of her as Athena. With that gorgeous profile she looks like she should be on an urn.

Did they ruin the story in the films? I saw a bit of the first one not so long ago and it was diverting, but it's hard if you like your Greek Mythology to see it being retailored and messed around with. When Zeus and Poseidon met at the beginning I mentally said "Two Vronskys" (I really liked Sean Bean in Troy). Uma Thurman made me laugh; she was so good and looked great – Medusa was supposed to be stunning before she was punished and she's it. I didn't see Melina Kanakaredes but I like the idea of her as Athena. With that gorgeous profile she looks like she should be on an urn.
There is a bit of a problem with the actors being much older than the characters they play.

There is a bit of a problem with the actors being much older than the characters they play.
Ah, I see.

Please hold your applause till after the me.
Holy ****, I'd also like to add S. Darko onto my list, that movie was the definition of unnecessary.
No, not needed is the literal definition of unnecessary, but that S. Darko was a piece of sh*t.

The Blooper reel at the end was better
Always a bad sign...the blooper reel at the end of Liar, Liar is funnier than the entire movie. Worst blooper reel I've seen after a sequel was Cheaper by the Dozen 2...what is the point of putting a blooper reel at the end of a movie that is not funny at all? You have Smokey 2 here, but I don't think the reel at the end of the first one is too bad.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
had no idea this even existed, it looks awful though.

I'd also like to say anything in the Paranormal Activity series post PA2. Anything after 2 felt really rehashed.

Actually, I enjoyed four the most personally. The first one was the best in the series, but four was my favourite.

Was it too intense for Tongo?
I was 9 or 10 years old when it came out, and I was stating my case like a law attorney to my parents to let me see this movie. I never was allowed to see JAWS because I was way too young, but by the time the sequel came out I knew enough to plead, beg, nag, do extra chores, Anything!

So they took me to see it, and of course Im just a kid, and my parents swore me to be quiet. Now I might have enjoyed it because I was too young to know any better, maybe, but whenever any extreme violence occured my mom would cover my eyes lol! What a gyp.

I eventually saw JAWS on HBO, its in my top ten, and then when 2 came on HBO and I could watch it freely, I knew then it was bad.