Is there a prize?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

A novel adaptation.
80 million plus.
Are we talking opening weekend?

Originally posted by Caitlyn
Is there a prize?
Yes. A donation will be made in your name to The Human Fund.

Originally posted by Herod
Are we talking opening weekend?
Of course.

$112 Mil.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

96 Million........

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

I must become Caligari..!
ahh the human fund....... Yoda can i send you a check to donate to them!!!!

97 MILL
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

My life isn't written very well.
$80 MILLION

Something tells me Charlie's Angels--Full Throttle might open bigger. Yeah, I know what I just said....

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

The actual total can be as many as several million off the projection...that, perhaps, might be even more likely given the Hulk's unusual dropoff with each successive day over the weekend (which is by no means common). Odds are it's probably right around there, though. Surprising, but not shocking.