"Tonight we eat like kings!" - What movie has this line in it?

Tools    

B&W
"Tonight we eat like kings, for tomorrow we die!"

Does anyone know what movie this line is in? I'm not sure if it is those exact words, but I'm sure words to that effect are in some movie, I just can't think which one.

Would appreciate your help!

Thanks,

In the Beginning...
Well, in Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves, the "merry men" sit around a campfire with Robin drinking while Little John sits in a tree and says, "Here, we are kings!" (referring, of course, to Sherwood Forest).

Is that it?

B&W
hmmmmmm, I was sure the word 'tonight' was in it, but I suppose it Robin Hood could be it.

I know that, "Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we die" is in the Bible. As far as movies go, your wording sounds pretty familiar, but I can't place it. For some reason, Flash Gordon keeps popping into my head.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

B&W
Yeah I know the line in the Bible (Isaiah 22:13 and again in 1 Corinthians 15:32 I think). So it might be possible that I've got it mixed up and there's no such movie with that line in it.

And looking on the net there's apparantly a movie called 'Today We Kill, Tomorrow We Die' (aka 'Oggi a me... domani a te!'). I take it, that it's a western by the image on the poster. But I'm doubting that I've ever seen the movie seeing as I hadn't even heard of it before now.

Man it's so annoying not knowing which movie it's from!

Wasn't that said in Scarface? Or something like it.

that line is from the movie "Three Amigos"

B&W
Really? Whoa thanks so much, if I could I'd give you a prize!

"Tonight we eat like Kings, for tomorrow we die!" - Is it those exact words or is it slightly different?

We've gone on holiday by mistake
In Alexander there is a line that says 'And lads, feast tonight for tomorrow we will dine in Hades.'
Is there not a similar line spoken by Leonidas in "300"?

Not Enough Time
I think there are actually a couple movies that say "tonight we eat/feast like kings!"
can't remember any specifics though, sorry

"If dreams are like movies then memories are films about ghosts"

Semper Fooey
Is that really what you recall or is it

Eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow we die

which is an old, old expression and shows up in scores of movies.

How'd an 11 year old thread get bumped up? lol

How'd an 11 year old thread get bumped up? lol
XD Ikr