Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Finished here. It's been fun.

I haven't seen much Westerns, so i thought I'd check this bad boy out.

An interesting choice if you haven't seen many Westerns, considering it's very much an 'epic film' that combines elements of lots of different Western films and that, but its a fantastic film that I hope you enjoy.

It's my second favourite western behind The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly you can't go wrong with that one ...

An other good one is Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
I'm going to watch Princess Mononoke, followed by TDK, then bedtime.

@Gabrielle947 you should definitely check out Unforgiven. It's an amazing film.

^ Yeah,I'll be watching it in a few mins.Note that I,more or less,disliked every Eastwood film I saw (I saw 6 if I'm not mistaken) so not so sure about this one.

It's about damn time I saw this! I never realized how few Hitchcock films I've actually seen, so I think it would be right to make this Hitchcock September.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

^That's a masterpiece right there. I too have not seen that many Hitchcock films yet, although I've loved every single one I've seen so far.

Vertigo is a masterpiece. My favorite Hitchcock and I don't expect that to change, ever.

^ Yeah,I'll be watching it in a few mins.Note that I,more or less,disliked every Eastwood film I saw (I saw 6 if I'm not mistaken) so not so sure about this one.
Watch A Perfect World if you haven't. If you don't like that one, I'll set my hair on fire and start punching myself in the face! Yup yup, my sort of decent Sandler came out right there.

Watch A Perfect World if you haven't. If you don't like that one, I'll set my hair on fire and start punching myself in the face! Yup yup, my sort of decent Sandler came out right there.
I've seen it and it's my favorite from Eastwood,a
movie So no need for extreme measures

I still havent seen World War Z
me neither actually Planned to watch it tonight but got another awesome movies to watch so I'm not sure now.

In the mood for simple popcorn entertainment so might as well see Kick Ass 2. I know it's a bad movie, but I'm going in with extremely low standards so maybe I might enjoy it.