The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
I have never been spoken to so rudely in all my lives. Especially about such a vulgar subject. You sir, are a swine!

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by blibblobblib
I have never been spoken to so rudely in all my lives. Especially about such a vulgar subject. You sir, are a swine!
....Hmmm..... I smell trouble....

Oh, but i do like you!
Smashing!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

rhymes with Goebbels
Be kind : \

i think it's funny how people used to think that net-nerds are phugly fat freaks....99% of forum people i've seen are pretty people.....
you iz hot girl, and i iz gay, but i still appreciate that cleevage....

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by shirble
Be kind : \
Hell, I'll try my best!!

You're a girl? Did not know that...

Originally Posted by adidasss
and i iz gay
You're gay? Did not know that either...

rhymes with Goebbels
Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Hell, I'll try my best!!

You're a girl? Did not know that...
Hah, yes. Since when is "Shirble" not up there with like, "Twinklefeetfairylover" in terms of lame girly usernames?

Anyway, I figure I may as well ask on this forum:

As a quick starting point: dark hair makes you look inherently smarter, FACT.

So, the other night I dyed my hair from blonde to black in an effort to fool others into thinking I am even remotely educated, little will they know. But I'm fairly iffy about it, so possibly you guys can help sway my opinion either way. The excitement is overwhelming, I know!

I was tempted to blur out everything but my hair, to save you having to see more of me and to save me from fretting over it, but it'd probably be easier to judge the hair with a face anyway. So now you can experience the many faces of Shirble! She's pouting! She's vaguely disinterested! She's not looking directly into the camera! How does she come up with these?!

If you can't tell,
Left: brown
Middle: blonde
Right: black

The original photo I posted was also, obviously, with black hair. The new one just looked slightly more similar a position as the blonde, so possibly it will be easier to compare. Not to mention, hilariously, the exact same expression. Well done, me. So yes, which do you guys think is a better hair colour for me?

Also, very sorry if the picture ends up stretching the entire page, feel free to yell and throw things if it does.

Lets put a smile on that block
Shirble, you are extremely attractive. But im sure you already know that from the perfected pout youve got going on.

Congratulations!

Tell us about yourself. Where are you from?

rhymes with Goebbels
See, that's the beauty of webcamming, you just need to turn your head at a 3/4 angle and you're instantly decent. But thankyou, it's very appreciated That goes for Nebbit too.

I'm from Canada, currently in university and majoring in English, do very little other than play WoW, like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain.

And Adidass, yeah, I'm mainly stuck between black and brown

See, that's the beauty of webcamming, you just need to turn your head at a 3/4 angle and you're instantly decent.
Now stop that right now you are lovely Any colour looks good on you but I like the black it looks sexy

See, that's the beauty of webcamming, you just need to turn your head at a 3/4 angle and you're instantly decent. But thankyou, it's very appreciated That goes for Nebbit too.

I'm from Canada, currently in university and majoring in English, do very little other than play WoW, like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain.

And Adidass, yeah, I'm mainly stuck between black and brown
wow...talk about low self esteem....fret not young shirble, you truly art sexy....and everyone knows gays have the best taste in women...and we NEVER lie...scientifically proven....

Moi

Thats better...there was WAY too much 'o me all spralled out like across the interweb.

I agree shirble you are quite lovely to behold, 1/4 turn or no.

Originally Posted by Othelo
Moi

Othelo, you look a bit like the dude from Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle.

I got for good luck my black tooth.
I'm from Canada, currently in university

What part of Canada and what university? (if you don't mind my asking I was just up there and stayed in a couple of college dorms.) And while it's become a bit cliche to comment on your appearance...yeah. You're hot.

rhymes with Goebbels
Originally Posted by Strummer521
What part of Canada and what university? (if you don't mind my asking I was just up there and stayed in a couple of college dorms.) And while it's become a bit cliche to comment on your appearance...yeah. You're hot.
Yeah, no worries Though if you come to my house with a bloodied axe, I'll be a bit annoyed

I'm in B.C., and going to SFU.

Also,

Resemblance? YES!

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Yeah, no worries Though if you come to my house with a bloodied axe, I'll be a bit annoyed
If that was the case, all I'd want is a rag to clean the blood off. It stains you know. Also I might want a cookie.

BTW: what made you choose English as a major? I'll be in college next year and will probably major in it as well.

rhymes with Goebbels
Originally Posted by Strummer521
If that was the case, all I'd want is a rag to clean the blood off. It stains you know. Also I might want a cookie.

BTW: what made you choose English as a major? I'll be in college next year and will probably major in it as well.
haha

Escape, took the photos a second to load. At first I thought you meant Neil Patrick Harris, needless to say I was dissapointed.

Nebbit, thank you so very much, one word responses always seem much more sincere.

shirble, you should have seen me with the earring.....frightening, very frightening.