Movie everyone HATES

Tools    

Gigli has to be right up there with the worst hated film of all time.

Me, I hated "Ultraviolet", my expectations were really high. When I saw it however I was disapointed. Milla is not to blame she was good, but the effects were of such a poor quality that I had to stop the movie for a few times because I couldn't stand it anymore. But as a movie lover (but not for this one) I had to finish it.

Sometimes a bad movie is also a way to put our feet back on the ground and realize that an exciting plot is more important than good effects. You can ask Hitchcock on this one

Son of the Mask-Just a total piece of ****

Originally Posted by gazillionmovies
Me, I hated "Ultraviolet", my expectations were really high.
This film I was thinking was crap anyways cause she plays almost the same kind of character as she does in the Resident Evil films.

Open Water = Irredeemable Crap
I finally came across a movie as bad as Open Water if not worse.

No Country For Old is frustrating, Irredeemable Crap.

One of the worst times I've ever spent at the cinema.

son of the mask=wtf? who in their right mind thought this was a good idea?

everyone hates borat?

Last i checked that movie belonged in the most popular film section....borat has a huge following...maybe you are part of a unique sub culture that simply doesnt get him....

Lost in never never land
Overdrawn at the Memory Bank, I think that most everyone that I know of who has seen it, hates it. I felt notably dumber after having watched it.
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

Gigli......
I got sleep watching this movie...
I hate this one....

I disagree with the title of this thread. No one can speak for everyone, it's too arbitrary.

I officially piss on this thread.
Agreed.

I only read this page and have already lost interest, next thing you know we'll have a which good movie do you think sucked thread. Won't that be a hoot!

Well, everyone has the right to give their own opinions....

I disagree with the title of this thread. No one can speak for everyone, it's too arbitrary.

I officially piss on this thread.
Exactly, no one can say that everyone hates a certain movie (I know people who love Batman & Robin) and even if there really are movies that nobody likes, then we would all know what they are, and there'd be no point in listing them.

I will refrain from the threadal urination, though.

Well, everyone has the right to give their own opinions....
They do, but saying that everyone hates something is the exact opposite of letting everyone have an opinion.

They should re-name it, "Movies everyone should hate, and why." Or something like that. I would start with Transformers (2007).
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Is there anything you can do to stop them giving their opinions...
This is a "FORUM" right...
It's all about Opinions...

I think Toose was just marking his territory. Pretty soon he will be sitting athrone here haughtilly decreeing which movies we all hate.