Profile Banners...

Tools    

You seen Jaws when you were 8, I bet it scared you. Heck in scared me and I was a bit older. I was very cautious about walking across the parking lot after the film...silly I know, the Jaws had a strong impact on me.

You seen Jaws when you were 8, I bet it scared you. Heck in scared me and I was a bit older. I was very cautious about walking across the parking lot after the film...silly I know, the Jaws had a strong impact on me.
I dont remember being scared..... I have seen to many films in my life to remember which one really scared me.. I can tell you films I dont like because of certain things in it....

I do not like "All That Jazz".. just something about the film... I cant stand...

For me the films that 'scared me' were the ones I seen when I was young. as at the point I had never seen scary films, so they really had an impact. I heard that when King Kong came out in 1933 people were really traumatized by the imagery. Now a days that film wouldn't have the same effect, as audiences have grown use to 'shock and awe' movies. Still a great film though!

I just watched All That Jazz the other day and had to look away during the open heart surgery scenes.

The best profile banner in the world :

Just here for the free donuts
If anyone would be willing to make me a banner of the end scene from Heat where DeNiro and Pacino are holding hands after Pacino shoots him, I will follow you around the forum and give you +rep for all your posts for as long as I can manage. Or any cool shot from Heat, really. Whatever you wanna do that's cool.

If anyone would be willing to make me a banner of the end scene from Heat where DeNiro and Pacino are holding hands after Pacino shoots him, I will follow you around the forum and give you +rep for all your posts for as long as I can manage. Or any cool shot from Heat, really. Whatever you wanna do that's cool.
Tart

Here you go:

If you save the image and then upload it on your profile it should work perfect.

For October...

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	wild3.jpg
Views:	958
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	17989  
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Experimenting with my Top 10...

I've discovered, if you put a black block on the left side of the banner, the picture doesn't go under the stats... if you make the block 160 pixels wide, it's perfect.