MoFo Outlaws Thread

Tools    

Yeah, a character he was.

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
I do. Let's visit his webcam:

Hmm... where is he? Oh well, this picture will reflush every two minutes.

I miss Sexy...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

May The Forks be With Us
why was he banned? i mean djano. seemed like a good person

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

You ready? You look ready.
Oh ya, a real swell guy. I mean this guy was so swell, he put the well in swell.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Django was banned shortly after I joined, so I really cannot comprehend his wrath (or lack of)
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

May The Forks be With Us
well after reading that he seems like a butt hole. he seemed like a nice guy in this thread, i thought it was a joke i didnt know he wasnt joking.

Randomly visiting for now
Well looking at Lord Slayton's research (thx Caitlyn), seems he was a bit of a jerk to lots of people and claimed he was being prosecuted 24/7 when in reality he was prosecuting people most of the time. This is a MOVIE forum so his repeated personal attacks on Yoda and other Mofo's (e.g. Sexy Celebrity) was probably his downfall, cause he should have been discussing Movies and related topics rather than being so volatile to other users.

He may have been really helpful to people or bring a lot of knowledge to the forum but I don't know, or even been a really great guy, but you can't stir up all that **** and expect to go unscathed. This is more of an outsiders view seeing as I joined recently but I was being as objective as I could .