This is the End

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I have only just seen the trailer for this and it looks pretty damn funny.

I've been looking forward to this for a couple months and the reviews seem to be really positive. I'll most likely wait until DVD just because that's what I do.

I didn't think it was that funny. There are some people out there who are saying, "THIS IS THE FUNNIEST MOVIE EVER!!!" and it totally disturbs me. I liked the movie -- I gave it
-- but I liked the movie more for its concept than for its humor. Other than that, it's pretty typical. About what you would expect from people like Seth Rogen and Jonah Hill. Nonstop straight-men-acting-like-gay-men kind of jokes. I mostly liked it as a peek inside James Franco's house, if that's even his real house.

I didn't think it was that funny. There are some people out there who are saying, "THIS IS THE FUNNIEST MOVIE EVER!!!" and it totally disturbs me. I liked the movie -- I gave it
-- but I liked the movie more for its concept than for its humor. Other than that, it's pretty typical. About what you would expect from people like Seth Rogen and Jonah Hill. Nonstop straight-men-acting-like-gay-men kind of jokes. I mostly liked it as a peek inside James Franco's house, if that's even his real house.
Thanks for the kind review mate. I like the actors on the movie, that is the only reason i want to go see it.

Smells mystical, doesn't it?
Basically only seeing this for Mcbride

All star cast for sure.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I haven't had a chance to watch the movie yet, however, one of my friends went and saw it, and he said that it was hilarious. I'll have to check it out some time or another.