This actor was born for this role

Tools    

Charlize Theron as the Evil Queen in Snow White. Her beauty and sexiness are fair enough to match the not-so-fairest of'em all, Kristen Stewart. Can't wait for Winter's War.
Actually, as I noticed Mary Poppins above I understand Emily Blunt might be doing a sequel to that film.

Actually, as I noticed Mary Poppins above I understand Emily Blunt might be doing a sequel to that film.
Yes, she's playing the role of the Snow Queen in Winter's War, apparently.

Edward Norton as Derek Vinyard in American History X

- Greatest performance ever for me.

Yes, she's playing the role of the Snow Queen in Winter's War, apparently.
Yes, Freya the Ice Queen – well she gives good Ice Queen, doesn't she.

The Snow Queen's a great fairytale and Blunt's appearance in Winter's War is reminiscent of that.

Tom Selleck as Magnum

I couldn't imagine anyone else in this role.
Harrison Ford perhaps?

Yes, Freya the Ice Queen – well she gives good Ice Queen, doesn't she.

The Snow Queen's a great fairytale and Blunt's appearance in Winter's War is reminiscent of that.
Somebody has to give a good performance of the Queen of Ice, after all, what with Disney mucking up the lore.

Rolf Lassgård as Kurt Wallander.

Thinking about it now, the first actor I saw in the role was Kenneth Branagh in the British adaptation of Sidetracked. Then later I saw Krister Henriksson's first series. Lassgård was initially a shadowy figure that I came across in clips on YouTube until they showed The Man Who Smiled on BBC Four.

It's possible that by then I had read some of the books, and although the character in my head isn't necessarily Lassgård's Wallander, he is the closest. Krister Henriksson's a completely different actor because he does a lot more internally, especially in close-up, aside from the obvious physical difference; and, probably because of Lassgård already portraying the role in films (concurrent with Henriksson's series) he created a slightly different version of Wallander, a little more introspective and less hot-headed.

Rex Harrison was very good but I love Leslie Howard in Pygmalion – and it isn't a musical so happy days.

Smells mystical, doesn't it?
Ben Kingsley as Gandhi.

lol