Looking for this movie..

Tools    

Smells mystical, doesn't it?
Okay, I saw this one when I was like eight so it's pretty foggy.

I think the movie is either set in Ireland, Scotland or England and it revolves around a girl who either works at a supermarket or is shopping at one at the beginning. I remember there's a scene where she's in the produce section and she looks at a piece of fruit and there's something grotesque like a bug or something on it.

I think as it progresses she goes crazy and kills a man and chops him up in her bathtub. It's late 90s early 2000s. Thanks for any help! Sorry if I imagined all this and the movie doesn't actually exist.

Problem is I can't find it online to see if you're right, uhgg.

Thanks for your help bud.

I could only find this...

Don't tell me off if there's something rude in this clip... my internet has just clunked and stopped me from watching the whole clip. My fair use policy has just kicked in.

I could only find this...

Don't tell me off if there's something rude in this clip... my internet has just clunked and stopped me from watching the whole clip. My fair use policy has just kicked in.
Hmm. If I could just see the beginning of the film.

I'm definate. I've seen the film before and the "bug scene" is one of a couple in this movie and is something that Lynne Ramsay, the director, uses in virtually all her films. Also Morvern does chop her boyfriend up in a bathtub and buries him like you said.

Here is the opening.

Also PM'ed you the chop-up scene.