What actor/actress was in these movies?

Tools    

NEXT:

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

The second shot looks like Little Miss Marker, the third shot looks like Foul Play and the 4th shot looks like McCabe and Mrs. Miller, but that's all I've got.

The second shot looks like Little Miss Marker, the third shot looks like Foul Play and the 4th shot looks like McCabe and Mrs. Miller, but that's all I've got.
Two of those are correct. The fourth shot is not McCabe nor any other Robert Altman movie.

Yup!

The movies are Legal Eagles, Little Miss Marker, Foul Play, The Stars Fell on Henrietta, Gladiator (1992), and Presumed Innocent. The little boy in the Presumed Innocent scene is a very young Joseph Mazzello (Jurassic Park, Bohemian Rhapsody).

Now you're up, Claire.

I believe that's Piranha 3D, Tomacats, and Scream 2 which would make the common actor...
Jerry O'Connell

OPEN FLOOR

Could be Natalie Wood top photo, but probably a foreign actress. Rat Pack in the middle. That’s all I got.