Guess Movies From Pictures (keywords, plot, title, ...)

Tools    

The tall tee. The long tee. No clue.

This thread seems to have died the death.
It's a good thread, I've just been working really hard so don't have much free time. I can't guess yours I'm assuming it's a common British name for the bird that I wouldn't be familiar with.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
No. It’s the name of the bird.
It's a good thread, I've just been working really hard so don't have much free time. I can't guess yours I'm assuming it's a common British name for the bird that I wouldn't be familiar with.

I looked up common British birds on Google, and I found this page. I think the picture looks a bit like #10, but I don't know of any movie called "House Sparrow".

Maybe it's literally "the name of the bird", like Tweety, Polly, Woodstock, etc.?

I live in America so don’t know why the focus on British birds. In any event the name of the bird & the movie is The Nightingale.

OPEN FLOOR

The photo is author James Joyce, but I don't know what movie title that's supposed to be.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

The photo is author James Joyce, but I don't know what movie title that's supposed to be.
Holden, surprised at you not getting this immediately. What nationality was Joyce?