Catwoman

Tools    

I don't know if anyone else has posted this yet but I had to make it known. There has been an image o Halle Berry in costume as Catwoman, and it looks absolutely awful! Here's proof

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Yeah, That sucks, but I wasn't gonna see the flick anyway. I mean, no Michelle Pfieffer? so...very...sick..of....Halle Berry.....

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I am having a nervous breakdance
Yeah, let Michelle do all the crap films while Halle wear that suit in my bedroom instead. *purrrrrrrrr*

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

My god what where they thinking? If indeed they were thinking at all.

That costume makes me think of Deflater Mouse in the 'The Tick' cartoon.

Halle Berry is not my favourite of actresses and is very poorly cast in any superhero roles. She just don't fit. Berry as Storm was a joke in X-Men. Storm was considered a Goddess and an Amazon, Berry looks like she could get knocked down by a gust of wind so frankly Berry as Catwoman seems an even worse idea.

Ditto, bring back Pfeiffer!

Get off my island
That looks absolutely terrible... It doesn't matter that I wasn't going to see it anyway, that's just criminally bad...

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

As much as I love Halle, for she is definitely one of the hottest ones in the movie industry, she simply does NOT fit in the Catwoman costume! She looks kinda ....well, scary in it . LOL

Originally Posted by jrs
Here's a close up which i found today :
Just what in the hell are the makers of this movie thinking?! That picture looked like the pictures on halloween costumes you'd buy at Wal-Mart.

Kill me! Just kill me now before I kill who ever is responsible!

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Yeah, let Michelle do all the crap films while Halle wear that suit in my bedroom instead. *purrrrrrrrr*

You mean you're in to S&M...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I can't believe that anyone would want to see this, I mean she looks absolutely awful.

Originally Posted by Philmster
I can't believe that anyone would want to see this, I mean she looks absolutely awful.
I sure as hell won't be seeing this one, unless a miracle happens and Halle Berry gets replaced.

Originally Posted by Garrett
I sure as hell won't be seeing this one, unless a miracle happens and Halle Berry gets replaced.

It's not Halle Barry , it just happens to be to be the pictures we all see that makes us uncomfortable.

Evolution in Progress...
Sweet motherly lord of all cat litter boxes across the world WTF were these people thinking. But since I personally thought that Halle ruined my favorite movie series (Bond) I can't wait to see her popularity crash and burn after this giant ***** Steamer comes rolling out into theatres

"Some people have a gift for stupidity,an almost mystic ability to withstand any form of logic."-David Gemmell

When I become and Evil Lord dominating all mankind to my will if an advisor says to me "My liege, he is but one man. What can one man possibly do?", I will reply "This." and kill the advisor.

Holy friggin' crap that looks retarted! I bet this movie will make like $10.00 tops at the box office! I mean, who do the costume makers think they're kidding? The costume looks sooooo stupid it scared the beJesus out of me! WTF!??!!? AAAAAAAAAAH! It's driving me nuts!
And found he was eating his shoe.