Whose it gonna be this weekend?

Tools    

This week a lot of films are opening, Kill Bill, Intolerable Cruelty, House of the Dead, Good Boy, and Mystic River is expanding, so who do you think is gonna claim ownership of the box offices this weekend?
I think either its gonna be Kill Bill or School of Rock will hold its title of 1st.

Hi
Well I dunno, Intolerable Cruelty could be a surprise second. I would say Kill Bill followed by that and School of Rock close behind.

Kill Bill........

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Definitely Kill Bill ... and I think Intolerable Cruelty will come in second…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

My life isn't written very well.
If the majority of this forum doesn't go stand in a long line to see Kill Bill this weekend, then I'm in the wrong place!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Sure as sure its going to be Kill Bill. What's 'Intolerable Cruelty' supposed to be about? I've not heard of that.

It's a Coen Bros. movie about a divorce lawyer who has to frame a woman for adultery so as to sue her. It looks pretty funny.

I can't help but think that Intolerable Cruelty will, if not win the weekend, give Kill Bill a run for its money. It's been well-marketed and has a more box office-friendly rating than Tarantino's latest offering.

Still, seeing as how it's in over 500 more theaters, the smart money's on Kill Bill.

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
i am leaning towards kill bill

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

Just got back from Kill Bill and I'm not so convinced it will take top box office. The crowd in my theater wasn't very big and I don't think they were really into it that much. This movie is for a very acquired taste, and one has to be on a certain level of appreciation for all films to love it. I did love it, and will definitely go see it again. Probably this week.

Do you know my poetry?
Kill Bill Vol. 1 won this weeks box office like everybody expected :
Kill Bill Volume 1, debuted #1 with $22.2 million.
Jack Black's School of Rock dropped a spot to #2 in its second weekend, earning $15.4 million
Joel Coen's Intolerable Cruelty debuted at #3 with $13.1 million
Good Boy! followed closely at #4 with $13 million.
Denzel Washington's Out of Time slipped three spots to #5 in its second weekend, dropping down to just $8.6 million

The Bear with the Funk
wait till this weekend, Mystic River may not have the majority vote for a good film, but it will no dobt be rockin. As For my special film Kill Bill, oh yes, its staying put for a bit (maybe not as long as POTC)

I think Runaway Jury will take 1st this weekend. The fact that it has so many big name actors, AND it's based off of a John Grisham book will give it a huge shot at being number 1.