Jason VS Freddy

Tools    

well does any one know if they are going ahead with it i have only heard rumours and i want to know more, but if it does happen jason will kick ***

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
If it DOES happen, the studio which puts it out is smoking crack.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

How many more Jason movies are we going to have to go through before these people realize it should have been killed off long ago. A series should only go so far, not last for an eternity. Just kill the guy and be done with it.

The idea for Freddy Vs. Jason has been around since the late 80s. After Jason Goes To Hell and Wes Craven's New Nightmare, FVJ was rumored to be coming out each year. New Line once had it scheduled on their upcoming movies list online as being released on November 13, 1998. Didn't happen.

There have been COUNTLESS scripts and directors attached to this thing. I have one printed out, but it sucks.

Now, with the release of JASON X coming up next month, they think it may actually happen. But I don't know.... I hope so. I miss Freddy Krueger.

This movie should happen and it should mark the end for both Jason and Freddy. This would be a classic battle and a instant classic in my little collection. Who do you think would win???
I'd say Jason because he basically can't be killed and neither can Freddy, but, Freddy is non-exsistent and therefore can be defeated. Jason on the other hand just keeps on com'in and will be relentless in your death. This one better get a green light.

Originally posted by spudracer
werewolf...You need to search man. Just because you don't see it on the first page doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Yeah sorry, I guess I just wasn't aware. I just got up and I was too lazy to search. Next time I'll be Sherlock.

RPG Man
The whole reason for Jason Goes to Hell was to have him fight Freddy, but there can only be one of them existing at a time, because they supposedly posses satans spirit......since wen was there 2 satans? i dont know, either.....please....forgive my stupidity. Im stupid.

Originally posted by DDRZell
The whole reason for Jason Goes to Hell was to have him fight Freddy, but there can only be one of them existing at a time, because they supposedly posses satans spirit......since wen was there 2 satans? i dont know, either.....please....forgive my stupidity. Im stupid.
They, supposedly, are possessed by demons (dream demons possessed Freddy Krueger, demons possessed Jason Voorhees' heart).